|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Screen Language.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man show Will as proof that Will is to be the new bearer of the knife?
(a) He and Will share the same birthmark
(b) Will is carrying a letter about the knife from his father
(c) He and Will have the same name
(d) He and Will are missing the same fingers
2. What does Lyra show Dr. Malone in an attempt to get Dr. Malone to agree to let her use the cave?
(b) The window
(c) Her webbed toes
3. When Lyra asks the alethiometer where to find a Scholar to ask about the dust, what does the alethiometer tell her to be sure not to do when she speaks with the Scholar?
(a) Show him the alethiometer
(b) Lie to him
(c) Show him Pantalaimon
(d) Pick his pocket
4. What does Will realize when Sir Charles asks about Pantalaimon?
(a) Sir Charles has a daemon
(b) Sir Charles is scared of Pantalaimon
(c) Sir Charles is a dweeb
(d) Sir Charles wants Pantalaimon
5. What does Will has happened to him after the fight is over?
(a) Will has been cut at the knee badly
(b) Will has been cut on the foot badly
(c) Will is missing a piece of his ear
(d) Will has lost two of his fingers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Charles tell Will he will do if Will comes back without the knife?
2. Who does Dr. Malone explain that she is to the policeman guarding the tent?
3. What does Lyra explain is the problem with her daemon going very far away from her?
4. What does the Dust tell Dr. Malone that she must do before she leaves to go on her journey?
5. Why does Will tell Sir Charles it doesn't matter if he knows where the door to Cittagazze is?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)