|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Screen Language.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man show Will as proof that Will is to be the new bearer of the knife?
(a) He and Will have the same name
(b) He and Will are missing the same fingers
(c) He and Will share the same birthmark
(d) Will is carrying a letter about the knife from his father
2. What is significant about the year that Will's father went missing?
(a) It is the year that Will's mother went nuts
(b) It is the year Will was born
(c) It is the year that the Church began exploring
(d) It is the year that Dust appeared
3. What did Dr. Malone NOT expect to find inside the tent?
(a) A dead body
(b) Window to another world
(c) Archaeological dig
(d) A meteorite
4. What does the old man tell Will and Lyra he will do after they leave?
(a) Take poison
(b) Hang himself
(c) Run away
(d) Jump to his death
5. What does Charles hand Lyra when she turns to leave after looking at the trepanned skulls?
(a) A piece of gum
(b) His name and address
(c) A book about trepanned skulls
(d) A kitten
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will tell Sir Charles it doesn't matter if he knows where the door to Cittagazze is?
2. What does Will realize when Sir Charles asks about Pantalaimon?
3. What does Will decide to do rather than phoning his mother?
4. Where does Mr. Perkins tell Will that his father, John Parry, was when he went missing?
5. Who comes in to see Dr. Malone and Dr. Payne?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)