|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the story, Ann feels that Ted has done what to her?
(a) Tried to help her.
(b) Been a great friend to her.
(c) Made her think less of herself.
(d) Manipulated her.
2. On the night of February 11, 1978, a policeman catches Ted doing what?
(a) Attempting to kidnap someone.
(b) Attempting to unlock a car.
(c) Attempting to steal some clothes.
(d) Attempting to break into an apartment.
3. In Florida, Ted's new housing is very close to what building?
(a) The Lambda Chi fraternity house.
(b) The Chi Omega sorority house.
(c) The Florida State University library.
(d) The Florida State Penitentiary.
4. Nita Neary arrives home and sees who running out of the house?
(a) A woman with blood running down her head.
(b) A man with a large dog.
(c) A woman with a television.
(d) A man in a dark jacket and knit cap.
5. When Ted is finally charged with murder, who does he immediately say will represent him?
(a) A friend.
(c) Whoever the court appoints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted's defense team tries to cast what on the dental evidence presented by the prosecution?
2. After Ted's next murder conviction in early 1980, who pleads with the judge to spare Ted's life?
3. At the beginning of Ted's Florida murder trials, he and his defense team perform how?
4. When Kimberly Leach's body is found, Ted reacts in what way?
5. Because Florida authorities have first rights to Ted, they will not allow what?
Short Essay Questions
1. During Ted's trials involving the Florida assaults and killings, what is the most damaging piece of evidence in the case against Ted Bundy?
2. Why aren't Ted's crimes in Washington, Utah and Colorado brought up during the sentencing phase of Ted's trial?
3. What does Ted do during his sentencing phase after he is convicted of Kimberly Leach's murder?
4. After Ted confesses on tape to 36 murders, why isn't he sent back to the state of Washington to face trial?
5. Ted steals a license plate and a white Dodge van. What number on the license plate turns out to be significant and why?
6. After Ted is finally caught by a policeman while trying to escape in a stolen orange Volkswagon bug, he gives what name to police?
7. Ted and Ann still correspond via letters while Ted is awaiting trial. How does Ted describe his state of mind to Ann in those letters?
8. Why does the state of Florida push for Ted to be tried for the murder of Kimberly Leach even though he has already received the death penalty for the other crimes committed in Tallahassee?
9. When Ann learns of Ted's arrest in Florida, what does she think?
10. Why is this part of the book that describes what happens in the year 1989 called "The Last Chapter"?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)