|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Joni Lenz recognize anyone in the pictures Ann shows her?
(a) The pictures are very fuzzy and out-of-focus.
(b) The pictures are too dark.
(c) Her memory has disappeared as a result of her attack.
(d) The pictures are the wrong photographs and Ann made a mistake.
2. After visiting Ted, Ann meets with whom for dinner, hoping to learn more about Ted?
(b) Carol DaRonch.
(c) Ted's mother.
3. Who begins to suspect that she knows that Ted is the murderer of numerous college students?
4. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
5. What does the author do today?
(a) Recording and writing crime stories.
(b) Running a crisis center.
(c) Operating as a psychic detective.
(d) Working as a policewoman.
Short Answer Questions
1. While he is incarcerated, Ted begins to chide Ann for her what?
2. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
3. Where is Ted arrested on October 2, 1975?
4. After University of Washington student Georgann Hawkins disappears, two campus coeds recall seeing a man with what characteristic?
5. The author suggests that Ted is able to sense what in the women that he abducts and murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ted pulled over by a policeman while driving in Salt Lake City? What are the results of this incident?
2. After Ted is released on bail in November of 1975, what does he do?
3. After the 1974 abductions in Washington and Oregon cease, where do more killings begin to occur? Why?
4. After talking with Ted, Ann begins to think that perhaps the authorities do have the wrong man. What dream makes her wonder about her convictions?
5. After Ted is arrested for having what appear to be "burglary tools" in his car, he is let go. However, what do the authorities do during this period?
6. After Ted is caught by officials following his escape from the law library in Aspen, what are three things that happen that throw him into a tailspin of depression and anxiety?
7. The second case Ann is called upon to help investigate is that of Joni Lenz. What happened to Joni?
8. After being transferred to the Garfield County Jail, Ted makes a few requests to the judge and receives what items and privileges?
9. What do Stephanie and Meg have in common?
10. Why does Ted Bundy change his name upon arriving in Tallahassee, Florida?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)