|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ted returns home to Seattle for Christmas in 1974, what happens regarding his relationship with Meg?
(a) She accuses him of the abductions and murders.
(b) They decide to move to Florida together.
(c) She tells him she is pregnant.
(d) They reunite.
2. Ted has an interest in politics. Which party does he join?
(c) He doesn't formally join a party.
3. Why does Ann think that Ted could have manipulated the results of his psychiatric tests?
(a) He was trying to start a relationship with one of his psychologists.
(b) He had been tested repeatedly in the past from the time he was little.
(c) He has administered the psychological tests himself while in college.
(d) He was smart enough not to say anything incriminating.
4. When Ted returns to study law in Salt Lake City, Utah, his grades are what?
(a) The best the school has seen.
(b) The same as they were before.
(c) Worse than ever.
(d) The author doesn't say.
5. After he is "on the run", Ted eventually winds up where?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Tallahassee, Florida.
(c) Orlando, Florida.
(d) Dade County, Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose letters and documents does the author include in this book?
2. After University of Washington student Georgann Hawkins disappears, two campus coeds recall seeing a man with what characteristic?
3. Kenneth Misner and Chris Hagen are who?
4. After he is taken into the police station, who identifies Ted in a line-up?
5. In the spring of 1974, what crimes are becoming a problem for the residents of Seattle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do observers describe the man with whom the two young women (Janice Ott and Denise Naslund) who disappear from Lake Sammamish State Park are each last seen?
2. At what point in Ted's life do the chapters about Ted escaping from Garfield County Jail and running away from the law begin?
3. Why does Ted Bundy change his name upon arriving in Tallahassee, Florida?
4. After being transferred to the Garfield County Jail, Ted makes a few requests to the judge and receives what items and privileges?
5. Why does Ted contact Ann after he is released in Salt Lake City?
6. How does Ted manage to escape from the law library in Aspen?
7. How does a Seattle-based psychiatrist describe the likely killer of Janice Ott and Denise Naslund?
8. After the disappearances of Janice Ott and Denise Naslund, why does Ann begin to suspect that her friend, Ted Bundy, could be the man who has been abducting and murdering young women?
9. Why is Ted pulled over by a policeman while driving in Salt Lake City? What are the results of this incident?
10. After Ted is released on bail in November of 1975, what does he do?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)