|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that Ted is able to sense what in the women that he abducts and murders?
2. What happens to Buzzy Ware, Ted's attorney?
(a) He gets transferred to another city.
(b) He goes insane and is put into a hospital.
(c) He retires before Ted's trial.
(d) He is killed in an auto accident.
3. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
(a) Wants to marry him.
(b) Supports him.
(c) Sees him regularly.
(d) Wants to work with him again.
4. Whom does the author meet at a Crisis Clinic in 1971?
5. When Ted calls Ann at the end of 1977 to wish her luck, he acts how?
Short Answer Questions
1. When she finds out Ted is in prison, Ann is conflicted because why?
2. What kind of a professional does Ann go to in order to help her feel less conflicted about writing her book?
3. On January 28, 1977, Ted is taken to what prison?
4. Carol DaRonch is lured into a vehicle by a man who tells her that he is a what?
5. The abduction and murder of Caryn Campbell in January, 1975, takes place at what Colorado establishment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items does Meg tell the police that she found in her and Ted's house?
2. What recreational activities does Ted enjoy after he escapes to Tallahassee? Why are these significant?
3. Linda Ann Healy is a part-time weather forecaster. When she doesn't show up for work and there is no evidence she returned home the previous night, detectives are called into the case. What do they discover?
4. After telling the reader about Ted's sentence -- death by electric chair -- what does Ann admit about herself?
5. After the disappearances of Janice Ott and Denise Naslund, why does Ann begin to suspect that her friend, Ted Bundy, could be the man who has been abducting and murdering young women?
6. Why don't the authorities immediately arrest Ted when Meg reveals her suspicions?
7. After talking with Ted, Ann begins to think that perhaps the authorities do have the wrong man. What dream makes her wonder about her convictions?
8. After Ted is caught by officials following his escape from the law library in Aspen, what are three things that happen that throw him into a tailspin of depression and anxiety?
9. Knowing that Ann has received notoriety for a book about his crimes, what does Ted demand of her?
10. After Ted is finally caught by a policeman while trying to escape in a stolen orange Volkswagon bug, he gives what name to police?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)