|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ted is released on bail and moves back to Seattle, Ann tries to get him to do what?
(a) Move away after the trial.
(b) Leave Meg once and for all.
(c) Admit to his crimes.
(d) Propose to her.
2. In the spring of 1975, three skulls are found on which Washington state mountain?
(a) Taylor Mountain.
(b) Tanners Mountain.
(c) Tan Mountain.
(d) Tayback Mountain.
3. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
4. When Ted returns home to Seattle for Christmas in 1974, what happens regarding his relationship with Meg?
(a) She tells him she is pregnant.
(b) She accuses him of the abductions and murders.
(c) They decide to move to Florida together.
(d) They reunite.
5. The same afternoon that Janice Ott disappears, Denise Naslund is last seen for the last time, too. What is the only possession Denise leaves behind in the parking lot?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her business card.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what local bar is college-student Brenda Carol Ball last seen talking with a handsome man?
2. While he is incarcerated, Ted begins to chide Ann for her what?
3. After visiting Ted, Ann has a dream that she is trying to get help for whom?
4. Ted is able to convince a judge he needs what to help him prepare for his trial?
5. What happens to Buzzy Ware, Ted's attorney?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Ann runs into Ted during a Christmas party in 1973, whom does he introduce as his girlfriend? Why is this an interesting fact in terms of the story?
2. Ted calls Ann after he moves to Seattle and asks her to go to lunch twice. What happens during that lunch?
3. Why does Ted contact Ann after he is released in Salt Lake City?
4. Ted is given three months' worth of psychiatric tests. Why does he seem to be confident about the outcome of those tests?
5. How does Ted manage to escape from the law library in Aspen?
6. How do observers describe the man with whom the two young women (Janice Ott and Denise Naslund) who disappear from Lake Sammamish State Park are each last seen?
7. How does Ted manage to escape from the Garfield County Jail?
8. Why does Ted Bundy change his name upon arriving in Tallahassee, Florida?
9. Which supporters of Ted try to provide alibis for him?
10. Ted Bundy is convicted of aggravated kidnapping in early January 1976. He is sent to jail and writes many letters to Ann. What are the themes of most of those letters?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)