|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann think her dream is ultimately telling her?
(a) Ted is in love with her.
(b) Ted is innocent.
(c) Ted is a monster.
(d) Ted is psychic.
2. After visiting Ted, Ann continues her communications with Ted through what means?
(a) Face-to-face meetings.
(b) Post cards.
(d) Phone calls.
3. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
4. Ted continues to defend himself in whose murder?
(a) Carol DaRonch.
(b) Caryn Campbell.
(c) Jolie Aime.
(d) Julie Cunningham.
5. On August 10, 1974, a woman who is asked to help a man on crutches tells authorities she almost did until she noticed what on his face?
(a) A long scar.
(b) An evil look.
(c) Scratch marks.
(d) Dried blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ted feel toward Meg, whom he believes turned him in to police?
2. Melissa Smith's body is the first found in what state?
3. After Ted becomes disenchanted with and resigns from the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, he enrolls where?
4. What type of school does Ted attend?
5. On July 14, 1974, 23-year-old Janice Ott (who later disappeared) helped a man whom witnesses say introduced himself with what name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Although detectives establish a pattern among the murders and murder/assault victims (e.g., Katherine Merry Devine, Joni Lenz, Linda Ann Healy), they entertain many different theories as to who the killer(s) could be. What are three of their thoughts?
2. After Ted is released on bail in November of 1975, what does he do?
3. How does Ted manage to escape from the law library in Aspen?
4. Why does Ted Bundy change his name upon arriving in Tallahassee, Florida?
5. What do Stephanie and Meg have in common?
6. The last time 15-year-old Katherine Merry Devine was seen alive, she was doing what?
7. Why does Ted contact Ann after he is released in Salt Lake City?
8. At what point in Ted's life do the chapters about Ted escaping from Garfield County Jail and running away from the law begin?
9. Ann knows that Meg is frightened without Ted. What does Ann do with this knowledge?
10. Why is Ted put into solitary confinement?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)