|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
2. What does Ann think her dream is ultimately telling her?
(a) Ted is innocent.
(b) Ted is in love with her.
(c) Ted is a monster.
(d) Ted is psychic.
3. Who watches Ann's encounter with Ted after he is released on bail?
(a) Ann's mother.
(b) Seattle detectives.
(d) Ted's mother.
4. The author of the book suggests that Ted has how many personalities?
(a) At least seven.
5. Whom do the police unceasingly question after Ted's arrest?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted complains about what item in his new prison?
2. After visiting Ted, Ann continues her communications with Ted through what means?
3. Who begins to suspect that she knows that Ted is the murderer of numerous college students?
4. What type of school does Ted attend?
5. In 1974, which college student is found brutally attacked in her University of Washington dorm room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ted manage to escape from the Garfield County Jail?
2. After the 1974 abductions in Washington and Oregon cease, where do more killings begin to occur? Why?
3. After Ted is released on bail in November of 1975, what does he do?
4. How does the author describe Ted's persona during high school and into his early college years?
5. Ted Bundy is convicted of aggravated kidnapping in early January 1976. He is sent to jail and writes many letters to Ann. What are the themes of most of those letters?
6. The last time 15-year-old Katherine Merry Devine was seen alive, she was doing what?
7. Ted calls Ann after he moves to Seattle and asks her to go to lunch twice. What happens during that lunch?
8. Ann knows that Meg is frightened without Ted. What does Ann do with this knowledge?
9. When the author first meets Ted while working with him in 1971, what does she think of him?
10. The second case Ann is called upon to help investigate is that of Joni Lenz. What happened to Joni?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)