|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ted is sent for three months of psychiatric testing at what facility?
(a) Utah State Prison.
(b) Florida State Prison.
(c) Washington State Prison.
(d) Colorado State Prison.
2. The abduction and murder of Caryn Campbell in January, 1975, takes place at what Colorado establishment?
(a) The Inn of the Wilds.
(b) The Wildwood Inn.
(c) The Inn in the Wilderness.
(d) The Wild Duck Inn.
3. Ted has an interest in politics. Which party does he join?
(c) He doesn't formally join a party.
4. Despite her doubts about him, Meg agrees to do what with Ted in December, 1975?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Have a baby with him.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Find him a job at her company.
5. What former lover wants to be with Ted after he becomes involved in politics but who is ultimately turned down by Ted?
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after Ted's call to Ann in 1977, he does what?
2. The author is a former what?
3. What does the author do today?
4. Ted continues to defend himself in whose murder?
5. Why is Ted placed into solitary confinement?
Short Essay Questions
1. After the 1974 abductions in Washington and Oregon cease, where do more killings begin to occur? Why?
2. During the 1974 crime wave described by the author, all the girls that have gone missing, been attacked, or been found dead have what similar characteristics?
3. Why is Ted put into solitary confinement?
4. After Ted is released on bail in November of 1975, what does he do?
5. After the murders stop in Utah, how and where do they restart?
6. Ted Bundy is convicted of aggravated kidnapping in early January 1976. He is sent to jail and writes many letters to Ann. What are the themes of most of those letters?
7. Ann knows that Meg is frightened without Ted. What does Ann do with this knowledge?
8. How does Ted manage to escape from the Garfield County Jail?
9. What do Stephanie and Meg have in common?
10. Linda Ann Healy is a part-time weather forecaster. When she doesn't show up for work and there is no evidence she returned home the previous night, detectives are called into the case. What do they discover?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)