|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the trial nears its end, Ann realizes what?
(a) Ted will be victorious.
(b) Ted will die for his crimes.
(c) Ted is likely to be in prison forever.
(d) Ted will eventually kill himself.
2. When Ted speaks to the judge, he refuses to beg for what?
(a) His mercy.
(b) His life.
(c) His freedom.
(d) His honor.
3. Why does the author believe Ted's murders in Florida are so vicious?
(a) The girls fought back so hard.
(b) He was in a hurry and got sloppy.
(c) His pent-up rage and frustration.
(d) He wanted to try something different.
4. Ted writes to Ann and tells her that he "tries to live in the..."
5. Ted's defense team tries to cast what on the dental evidence presented by the prosecution?
(a) Another theory.
(b) Suggestion of tampering.
(c) Lack of evidence.
(d) Reasonable doubt.
6. When Ted is picked up by police after running from Tallahassee, he insists his name is what?
(a) Ken Bundy.
(b) Ted Bundy.
(c) Ken Misner.
(d) Ted Misner.
7. Ted's Florida trials begin in the middle of what year?
8. Twelve-year-old Kimberly Diane Leach is last seen with an angry man in what kind of vehicle?
(a) A white van.
(b) A white truck.
(c) A white Volkswagon bug.
(d) A white Cadillac.
9. Who applies for a license to marry Ted in 1980?
10. The jury deliberates for less than seven hours and finds Ted what?
(a) Guilty on some counts of murder and attempted murder.
(b) Not guilty by reason of insanity.
(c) Guilty on all counts of murder and attempted murder.
(d) Guilty on one count of murder and three counts of attempted murder.
11. In one of his letter's, Ted adds a P.S. thanking Ann for what?
(b) Her friendship.
(c) Her help.
12. Why does Ted steal a bicycle?
(a) To give it to someone he knows.
(b) To get rid of some evidence.
(c) To have a means of transportation.
(d) To sell it and make money.
13. In his letters, Ted tries to explain what to Ann?
(a) The way he feels about her.
(b) The methods he used to kill his victims.
(c) The ideas he has for new books.
(d) The mindset of a serial killer.
14. The clinical nature of Ted's life during his incarceration lulls him into what state of mind?
(a) A realization of the brutality of his crimes.
(b) An understanding for his victims.
(c) A new understanding of religion.
(d) A false sense of security.
15. After hearing of Ted's arrest, Ann wants to fly to Florida but doesn't. Why not?
(a) Authorities want her to wait three days so they can get a confession.
(b) Ted doesn't want to see Ann.
(c) Authorities aren't allowing Ted to ever have visitors.
(d) Ann doesn't have the money to fly to Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Florida, Ted's new housing is very close to what building?
2. What is Sherrod's?
3. Why does Ted consider plea bargaining to a lesser charge than first degree murder?
4. When Ann hears about Ted's sentence, she feels what emotion?
5. Since they do not have enough evidence to initially charge Ted with murder, on what charge are officials holding Ted?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)