|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After interrogating Ted, the Florida authorities who have apprehended him decide he is responsible for how many murders?
2. What is Sherrod's?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A laundromat.
3. In the author's opinion, who are the biggest victims of Ted's crimes?
(a) The jurors who have to sentence Ted to death.
(b) The murder and kidnapping victims and their families.
(c) Ann, Meg, Stephanie and the other women who loved Ted.
(d) Ted's family members, especially his mother.
4. As the crimes in Florida increase, Ann becomes convinced of what?
(a) Ted's innocence.
(b) Ted's guilt.
(c) Ted's loneliness.
(d) Ted's love.
5. Even after his sentences, Ted continues to go to great lengths to do what?
(a) Delay his execution.
(b) Send money to his mother.
(c) Provide for his wife.
(d) Write articles about himself.
6. In one of his letter's, Ted adds a P.S. thanking Ann for what?
(b) Her friendship.
(d) Her help.
7. On the night of February 11, 1978, a policeman catches Ted doing what?
(a) Attempting to steal some clothes.
(b) Attempting to break into an apartment.
(c) Attempting to kidnap someone.
(d) Attempting to unlock a car.
8. What happens to Carol in 1982?
(a) She became pregnant with Ted's child.
(b) She got the judge to let Ted out of prison.
(c) She divorced Ted.
(d) She wrote a book about her life with Ted.
9. When Kimberly Leach's body is found, Ted reacts in what way?
(a) He shows no emotion.
(b) He denies he had anything to do with her murder.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
10. When Ted speaks to the judge, he refuses to beg for what?
(a) His mercy.
(b) His freedom.
(c) His honor.
(d) His life.
11. How does Detective Parmenter know that the vehicle plate number he's given belongs to a vehicle in Leon County?
(a) It contains the number "3".
(b) It contains the number "113".
(c) It contains no numbers.
(d) It contains the number "13".
12. Many young women come to Ted's trial in Miami. Why?
(a) They want to see a live murderer.
(b) They feel he is handsome and fascinating.
(c) They want to shout at him.
(d) They want to write stories about his murders.
13. After the vicious murders, Ted chats with his neighbors and assures them that what?
(a) He will protect them if the murderer comes again.
(b) They don't need to worry about the murderer because he knows him.
(c) The murderer is probably long gone.
(d) He is the murderer.
14. What does Ted do that stuns the courtroom crowd in his last murder trial?
(a) He gets married to Stephanie.
(b) He gets married to Carol.
(c) He gets married to Meg.
(d) He gets married to Ann.
15. By the end of the story, Ann feels that Ted has done what to her?
(a) Manipulated her.
(b) Made her think less of herself.
(c) Tried to help her.
(d) Been a great friend to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ted is picked up by police after running from Tallahassee, he insists his name is what?
2. Ann becomes seen as a "Ted Bundy" expert by whom?
3. Ted runs away from Tallahassee to what city?
4. The "Afterword" takes place in what year?
5. After finding out that the man they have captured is Ted Bundy, investigators discover what?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)