|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ted is finally charged with murder, who does he immediately say will represent him?
(a) Whoever the court appoints.
(d) A friend.
2. After writing "The Stranger Beside Me", the author has become a what?
(a) Police detective.
(d) Talk radio show host.
3. In one of his letter's, Ted adds a P.S. thanking Ann for what?
(a) Her friendship.
(b) Her help.
4. Twelve-year-old Kimberly Diane Leach is last seen with an angry man in what kind of vehicle?
(a) A white truck.
(b) A white van.
(c) A white Cadillac.
(d) A white Volkswagon bug.
5. After Ted's next murder conviction in early 1980, who pleads with the judge to spare Ted's life?
(c) His mother.
6. Ted sends Ann a letter asking her to send his wife what?
7. Ann becomes seen as a "Ted Bundy" expert by whom?
(a) Media and law enforcement officials.
(b) Script writers and actors.
(c) Judges and lawyers.
(d) Authors and prison wardens.
8. When Kimberly Leach's body is found, Ted reacts in what way?
(a) He shows no emotion.
(b) He cries.
(c) He denies he had anything to do with her murder.
(d) He laughs.
9. After the vicious murders, Ted chats with his neighbors and assures them that what?
(a) The murderer is probably long gone.
(b) He will protect them if the murderer comes again.
(c) They don't need to worry about the murderer because he knows him.
(d) He is the murderer.
10. What do the authorities find on Lisa Levy's left buttock?
(a) A word written in pen.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A double set of bite marks.
(d) A bloody handprint.
11. What date is Ted executed?
(a) January 24, 1990.
(b) Ted is never executed.
(c) January 24, 1989.
(d) January 24, 1988.
12. How is Ted categorized by the court system?
(a) As a social misfit.
(b) As an insane individual.
(c) As a sociopath.
(d) As a psychic.
13. The state of Florida pushes for Ted to be tried for whose murder, despite his sentence?
(a) Carol Ann Boone.
(b) Wallace Jopling.
(c) Kimberly Leach.
(d) Ann Rule.
14. When Ted is picked up by police after running from Tallahassee, he insists his name is what?
(a) Ken Bundy.
(b) Ken Misner.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Ted Misner.
15. Why does Ted steal a bicycle?
(a) To sell it and make money.
(b) To get rid of some evidence.
(c) To give it to someone he knows.
(d) To have a means of transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted gets what sentence for Kimberly Leach's murder?
2. Ted's defense team tries to cast what on the dental evidence presented by the prosecution?
3. When Ann hears about Ted's sentence, she feels what emotion?
4. Ted is sentenced to what fate?
5. After hearing of Ted's arrest, Ann wants to fly to Florida but doesn't. Why not?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)