|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ted and Stephanie meet at what institute of higher education?
(a) University of Vermont.
(b) University of Puget Sound.
(c) University of Washington.
(d) Florida State University.
2. The more Ann learns about the abductions, the more she starts to think what?
(a) That her friend, Ted, could be the killer.
(b) That she needs to form a new support group for parents of victims.
(c) That she could be the next victim.
(d) That she cannot continue in her present career.
3. Ted's escape adds how many years to his punishment?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 12.5 years.
(d) 90 years.
4. Carol DaRonch is lured into a vehicle by a man who tells her that he is a what?
(a) Store manager.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Police officer.
5. Ted writes to Ann in September and talks about doing what?
(a) Writing a book.
(b) Tattooing himself.
(c) Shaving his hair off.
(d) Killing himself.
6. Where does Ann meets Ted in 1973?
(a) At a business function.
(b) At a Christmas party.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a local store.
7. When she finds out Ted is in prison, Ann is conflicted because why?
(a) She has always been in love with Ted and she doesn't want to believe he's capable of murder.
(b) She doesn't want anyone to know that she is friends with a potential murderer.
(c) She is the one who put Ted in prison and she feels very guilty.
(d) She is contracted to write about the Washington murders but Ted is her friend.
8. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
(a) Wants to work with him again.
(b) Sees him regularly.
(c) Wants to marry him.
(d) Supports him.
9. After Ted lands in Florida, he finds a room at what location?
(a) The Maple apartments.
(b) The Cedar apartments.
(c) The Oak apartments.
(d) The Spruce apartments.
10. In 1974, which college student is found brutally attacked in her University of Washington dorm room?
(a) Linda Ann Healy.
(b) Donna Gail Manson.
(c) Joni Lenz.
(d) Susan Elaine Rancourt.
11. Who begins to suspect that she knows that Ted is the murderer of numerous college students?
12. How do Ted's relatives feel about his arrest?
(a) They are relieved that he has been discovered.
(b) They do not find out about it because he keeps it from them.
(c) They support him and cannot believe he would be placed in jail.
(d) They refuse to say anything to anyone, so no one can be sure.
13. Where is Ted arrested on October 2, 1975?
(b) Salt Lake City.
14. What type of items do the police believe they have found in Ted's car?
(a) Kidnapping devices.
(b) Burglary tools.
(c) Power tools.
(d) Homemade weapons.
15. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ted placed into solitary confinement?
2. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
3. Why can't John Henry Browne defend Ted?
4. What former lover rejects Ted after he surprises her in San Francisco?
5. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)