|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shift do Ann and Ted work together?
(a) The morning shift.
(b) The night shift.
(c) The book doesn't say.
(d) The day shift.
2. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
(a) Short and spiked.
(b) Long and parted in the middle.
(c) Long and parted on the left side.
(d) Short and curly.
3. In the courtroom, Carol DaRonch is unnerved by what characteristic of Ted's?
(a) His extreme shyness.
(b) His extreme sorrow.
(c) His extreme confidence.
(d) His extreme kindness.
4. Students on the same campus as missing student Susan Elaine Rancourt report being approached by a man with what particular attribute?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) His arm is in a sling.
(c) He carries a cane.
(d) He has a severe limp.
5. When Kimberly Leach's body is found, Ted reacts in what way?
(a) He shows no emotion.
(b) He denies he had anything to do with her murder.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nita Neary arrives home and sees who running out of the house?
2. Whom do the police unceasingly question after Ted's arrest?
3. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
4. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
5. What kind of medical professional identifies that the bite marks on Lisa Levy match those of Ted's dental impressions?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)