|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he is released on bail, Ted tells Ann that he is what?
2. Where does Ann meets Ted in 1973?
(a) At a local store.
(b) At a Christmas party.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a business function.
3. When Ted calls Ann at the end of 1977 to wish her luck, he acts how?
4. What is Sherrod's?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A grocery store.
5. After Ted is released on bail, he asks Ann to do what?
(a) Have lunch with him.
(b) Get him a job.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Write his biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ann is in the hospital in November, 1974, her mother tells her that she received a call from whom?
2. At what local bar is college-student Brenda Carol Ball last seen talking with a handsome man?
3. Ann becomes seen as a "Ted Bundy" expert by whom?
4. As the trial nears its end, Ann realizes what?
5. After the vicious murders, Ted chats with his neighbors and assures them that what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)