|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After University of Washington student Georgann Hawkins disappears, two campus coeds recall seeing a man with what characteristic?
(a) Walking a dog.
(b) His arm in a sling.
(c) A cast on his leg.
(d) Wearing a trenchcoat.
2. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
(a) Short and spiked.
(b) Long and parted on the left side.
(c) Long and parted in the middle.
(d) Short and curly.
3. What kind of a professional does Ann go to in order to help her feel less conflicted about writing her book?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A physician.
(c) A hypnotist.
(d) A therapist.
4. The author of the book suggests that Ted has how many personalities?
(c) At least seven.
5. Whose letters and documents does the author include in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the authorities find on Lisa Levy's left buttock?
2. When Ted is released on bail in November, 1975, he moves into whose house?
3. Why does Ann think that Ted could have manipulated the results of his psychiatric tests?
4. After Ted becomes disenchanted with and resigns from the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, he enrolls where?
5. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)