|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ted is sent for three months of psychiatric testing at what facility?
(a) Florida State Prison.
(b) Colorado State Prison.
(c) Utah State Prison.
(d) Washington State Prison.
2. Why does the author believe Ted's murders in Florida are so vicious?
(a) He was in a hurry and got sloppy.
(b) The girls fought back so hard.
(c) His pent-up rage and frustration.
(d) He wanted to try something different.
3. Carol DaRonch is one of Ted's only victims who...
(a) Gets away.
(b) Falls for his tricks.
(c) Is in her 50s.
(d) Is able to hurt him.
4. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
5. After University of Washington student Georgann Hawkins disappears, two campus coeds recall seeing a man with what characteristic?
(a) Wearing a trenchcoat.
(b) A cast on his leg.
(c) Walking a dog.
(d) His arm in a sling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann moves where to write a screenplay?
2. What type of items do the police believe they have found in Ted's car?
3. What kind of a professional does Ann go to in order to help her feel less conflicted about writing her book?
4. Why does Ted steal a bicycle?
5. Who is Ted dating while he is secretly engaged to another girl?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)