|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't John Henry Browne defend Ted?
(a) John is Ted's brother-in-law.
(b) John believes Ted is guilty.
(c) Ted and John never get the chance to talk.
(d) Ted hasn't been charged in Washington.
2. How many siblings does Ted have?
3. After hearing of Ted's arrest, Ann wants to fly to Florida but doesn't. Why not?
(a) Ted doesn't want to see Ann.
(b) Authorities aren't allowing Ted to ever have visitors.
(c) Ann doesn't have the money to fly to Florida.
(d) Authorities want her to wait three days so they can get a confession.
4. After the discovery of Brenda Baker's decomposed body, authorities begin to think...
(a) That there could be more than one killer.
(b) That the killer could be a woman.
(c) That the killer is probably a doctor or lawyer.
(d) That the killer is probably a man in his 20s or 30s.
5. When Ted returns to study law in Salt Lake City, Utah, his grades are what?
(a) The best the school has seen.
(b) The author doesn't say.
(c) The same as they were before.
(d) Worse than ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ted calls Ann at the end of 1977 to wish her luck, he acts how?
2. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
3. The author suggests that Ted is able to sense what in the women that he abducts and murders?
4. After reading about the attacks and abductions in Utah, who contacts the police to tell them that the perpetrator could be Ted?
5. Students on the same campus as missing student Susan Elaine Rancourt report being approached by a man with what particular attribute?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)