|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same afternoon that Janice Ott disappears, Denise Naslund is last seen for the last time, too. What is the only possession Denise leaves behind in the parking lot?
(a) Her business card.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her hat.
2. After he is "on the run", Ted eventually winds up where?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Tallahassee, Florida.
(c) Dade County, Florida.
(d) Orlando, Florida.
3. Ann thinks about her dream and what it means. What process does she use to deconstruct it?
(c) Psychiatric evaluation.
4. What do the authorities find on Lisa Levy's left buttock?
(a) A word written in pen.
(b) A birthmark.
(c) A bloody handprint.
(d) A double set of bite marks.
5. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
2. For the most part, what narrative perspective is this book written in?
3. The abduction and murder of Caryn Campbell in January, 1975, takes place at what Colorado establishment?
4. After he flees Tallahassee and is apprehended, whom does Ted call at 3:00 a.m.?
5. On July 14, 1974, 23-year-old Janice Ott (who later disappeared) helped a man whom witnesses say introduced himself with what name?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)