|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the courtroom, Carol DaRonch is unnerved by what characteristic of Ted's?
(a) His extreme confidence.
(b) His extreme shyness.
(c) His extreme sorrow.
(d) His extreme kindness.
2. The author suggests that Ted is able to sense what in the women that he abducts and murders?
3. Ted continues to defend himself in whose murder?
(a) Jolie Aime.
(b) Julie Cunningham.
(c) Caryn Campbell.
(d) Carol DaRonch.
4. When Kimberly Leach's body is found, Ted reacts in what way?
(a) He shows no emotion.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He denies he had anything to do with her murder.
5. Nita Neary arrives home and sees who running out of the house?
(a) A woman with a television.
(b) A man with a large dog.
(c) A woman with blood running down her head.
(d) A man in a dark jacket and knit cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Ted, Ann has a dream that she is trying to get help for whom?
2. After finding out that the man they have captured is Ted Bundy, investigators discover what?
3. On January 28, 1977, Ted is taken to what prison?
4. Why does Ted steal a bicycle?
5. Ted writes to Ann in September and talks about doing what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)