|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
(a) She gets a job in another state and brings him along.
(b) She doesn't get along with Ted's father.
(c) She doesn't get along with Ted's grandparents.
(d) She wants to spare Ted the humiliation of being a child born out of wedlock.
2. When Ted is released on bail in November, 1975, he moves into whose house?
(a) His cousin's.
3. What part-time job does Linda Ann Healy have?
(a) Weather broadcaster.
(b) Elementary teacher's assistant.
(c) Grocery store clerk.
4. What do the authorities do when they hear that Ted could be the perpetrator of the Utah crimes?
(a) They start shadowing Ted.
(b) They ignore the lead.
(c) They contact Ted and bring him to the police station for questioning.
(d) They follow up on the lead immediately.
5. Ted is arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, by a patrolman who stops Ted because why?
(a) He runs a red light.
(b) He gets into an accident and tries to drive away.
(c) He is trying to lure girls into his car.
(d) He is slowly cruising the patrolman's neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ann thinks about her dream and what it means. What process does she use to deconstruct it?
2. Who is asked to participate in Katherine Murray Devine's murder case?
3. Ted continues to defend himself in whose murder?
4. What type of items do the police believe they have found in Ted's car?
5. After Ted is released on bail and moves back to Seattle, Ann tries to get him to do what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)