|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol DaRonch is lured into a vehicle by a man who tells her that he is a what?
(a) Store manager.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Police officer.
2. While he is incarcerated, Ted begins to chide Ann for her what?
(a) Engagement and eventual marriage.
(b) Television appearances and notoriety.
(c) Editorial successes and financial gains.
(d) Clothing and hairstyle choices.
3. Ted performs what heroic act during 1970?
(a) Enlists to go to Vietnam.
(b) Saves a man from a burning house.
(c) Performs life-saving CPR on an elderly woman.
(d) Rescues a drowning child.
4. After visiting Ted, Ann has a dream that she is trying to get help for whom?
(a) An injured baby.
(b) An injured mother.
(c) An injured puppy.
(d) An injured man.
5. Even though he is in prison, Ted is escorted to what building several times a week?
(a) The local supermarket.
(b) The local bookstore.
(c) The local pub.
(d) The local law library.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spring of 1975, three skulls are found on which Washington state mountain?
2. In the courtroom, Carol DaRonch is unnerved by what characteristic of Ted's?
3. Ted is sent for three months of psychiatric testing at what facility?
4. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
5. Whom do the police unceasingly question after Ted's arrest?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)