|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Ann and Ted in a romantic relationship?
(a) Three years.
(b) They were not in a romantic relationship.
(c) The author implies it was several years but doesn't give a time.
(d) Almost one year.
2. When Ann is in the hospital in November, 1974, her mother tells her that she received a call from whom?
(a) A woman who claims to be engaged to Ted.
(b) A man who says he is the killer on the loose.
(c) A man in an agitated state.
(d) A woman who was abducted but who got away.
3. When she finds out Ted is in prison, Ann is conflicted because why?
(a) She doesn't want anyone to know that she is friends with a potential murderer.
(b) She has always been in love with Ted and she doesn't want to believe he's capable of murder.
(c) She is the one who put Ted in prison and she feels very guilty.
(d) She is contracted to write about the Washington murders but Ted is her friend.
4. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
(a) Washington's newly legalized hitchhiking law.
(b) Washington's newly legalized death penalty.
(c) Washington's newly legalized prostitution regulation.
(d) Washington's newly legalized gambling ordinance.
5. Carol DaRonch is one of Ted's only victims who...
(a) Is in her 50s.
(b) Falls for his tricks.
(c) Is able to hurt him.
(d) Gets away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted finds out the woman he thought was his sister is really his...
2. Many witnesses in the vicinities of the murders report seeing what kind of vehicle?
3. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
4. What type of school does Ted attend?
5. The more Ann learns about the abductions, the more she starts to think what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)