|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ted dating while he is secretly engaged to another girl?
2. Why is the new law that Ted worked on and championed ironic?
(a) It closed all the Crisis Clinics.
(b) It penalized women who gave birth out of wedlock.
(c) It allowed him to more easily stalk women.
(d) It stopped crime from happening on campuses.
3. After he is taken into the police station, who identifies Ted in a line-up?
(a) Caryn Campbell.
(b) Carol DaRonch.
(c) Janice Ott.
(d) Meg Anders.
4. For the most part, what narrative perspective is this book written in?
(a) Character voice.
(b) Multiple person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
5. Melissa Smith's body is the first found in what state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to participate in Katherine Murray Devine's murder case?
2. What is a shared characteristic of Ted's early victims?
3. The more Ann learns about the abductions, the more she starts to think what?
4. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
5. On August 10, 1974, a woman who is asked to help a man on crutches tells authorities she almost did until she noticed what on his face?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)