|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
(a) She wants to spare Ted the humiliation of being a child born out of wedlock.
(b) She doesn't get along with Ted's father.
(c) She gets a job in another state and brings him along.
(d) She doesn't get along with Ted's grandparents.
2. Whom do the police unceasingly question after Ted's arrest?
(a) His mother.
3. In what three states do Ted's crimes take place?
(a) Washington, Utah and California.
(b) Washington, Nevada and Colorado.
(c) Washington, Oregon and Colorado.
(d) Washington, Utah and Colorado.
4. After the discovery of Brenda Baker's decomposed body, authorities begin to think...
(a) That the killer could be a woman.
(b) That there could be more than one killer.
(c) That the killer is probably a man in his 20s or 30s.
(d) That the killer is probably a doctor or lawyer.
5. Ted finds out the woman he thought was his sister is really his...
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
2. Why does Ann keep writing about the crimes that happen in the Seattle area despite the guilt she feels at profiting from the crimes?
3. What kind of a professional does Ann go to in order to help her feel less conflicted about writing her book?
4. The author suggests that Ted sees Meg and Ann as what?
5. After he is released on bail, Ted tells Ann that he is what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)