|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18, 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ann finds out that Ted is the person who called her while she was in the hospital, she realizes what?
(a) That Ted wanted to find out what he should do.
(b) That Ted loves her.
(c) That she is always on Ted's mind.
(d) That Ted wanted to confess to her.
2. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
(a) Long and parted on the left side.
(b) Short and curly.
(c) Short and spiked.
(d) Long and parted in the middle.
3. The author is a former what?
4. What former lover rejects Ted after he surprises her in San Francisco?
5. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
(a) Washington's newly legalized death penalty.
(b) Washington's newly legalized prostitution regulation.
(c) Washington's newly legalized gambling ordinance.
(d) Washington's newly legalized hitchhiking law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of items do the police believe they have found in Ted's car?
2. Whose letters and documents does the author include in this book?
3. What type of school does Ted attend?
4. Whom does the author meet at a Crisis Clinic in 1971?
5. What former lover wants to be with Ted after he becomes involved in politics but who is ultimately turned down by Ted?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)