|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
2. What shift do Ann and Ted work together?
(a) The book doesn't say.
(b) The night shift.
(c) The morning shift.
(d) The day shift.
3. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
(a) She gets a job in another state and brings him along.
(b) She doesn't get along with Ted's father.
(c) She wants to spare Ted the humiliation of being a child born out of wedlock.
(d) She doesn't get along with Ted's grandparents.
4. What former lover wants to be with Ted after he becomes involved in politics but who is ultimately turned down by Ted?
5. Why does Ann keep writing about the crimes that happen in the Seattle area despite the guilt she feels at profiting from the crimes?
(a) Her agent expects her to finish a book.
(b) It's part of her job as a policewoman.
(c) She is urged by the parents of the victims to continue.
(d) She likes receiving money for her writings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to participate in Katherine Murray Devine's murder case?
2. In 1974, which college student is found brutally attacked in her University of Washington dorm room?
3. Ted has an interest in politics. Which party does he join?
4. Ted becomes interested in which woman after being spurned by his first love?
5. In the spring of 1974, what crimes are becoming a problem for the residents of Seattle?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)