|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe her first impressions of Ted?
(a) Wise, calm and thoughtful.
(b) Shy, soft-spoken and funny.
(c) Intelligent, polite and sensitive.
(d) Rude, controlling and uncaring.
2. Who is Ted dating while he is secretly engaged to another girl?
3. At what local bar is college-student Brenda Carol Ball last seen talking with a handsome man?
(a) The Fire.
(b) The Flame.
(c) The Torch.
(d) The Lighthouse.
4. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
(a) She doesn't get along with Ted's grandparents.
(b) She gets a job in another state and brings him along.
(c) She wants to spare Ted the humiliation of being a child born out of wedlock.
(d) She doesn't get along with Ted's father.
5. Where is Katherine Murray Devine's body found?
(a) An Olympia, Washington, park.
(b) A river in Olympia, Washington.
(c) In a car in downtown Olympia, Washington.
(d) Buried in the basement of an Olympia, Washington, home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the author meet at a Crisis Clinic in 1971?
2. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
3. Why is the new law that Ted worked on and championed ironic?
4. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
5. What is a shared characteristic of Ted's early victims?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)