|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Katherine Murray Devine's body found?
(a) In a car in downtown Olympia, Washington.
(b) An Olympia, Washington, park.
(c) A river in Olympia, Washington.
(d) Buried in the basement of an Olympia, Washington, home.
2. The author is a former what?
3. Whom does the author meet at a Crisis Clinic in 1971?
4. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
5. In the spring of 1974, what crimes are becoming a problem for the residents of Seattle?
(a) Expensive cars are being stolen every week.
(b) College students are missing.
(c) Babies are being kidnapped from their strollers.
(d) Houses are systematically being burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique does the author use to quickly provide Ted's personal history and situation?
2. Who is asked to participate in Katherine Murray Devine's murder case?
3. What former lover rejects Ted after he surprises her in San Francisco?
4. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
5. Who is Ted dating while he is secretly engaged to another girl?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)