|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48 and 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
(a) Wants to marry him.
(b) Wants to work with him again.
(c) Sees him regularly.
(d) Supports him.
2. Who is Ted dating while he is secretly engaged to another girl?
3. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
4. Compared to the other prison, Ted describes his new prison in 1977 as what?
(a) A "Mickey Mouse Operation".
(b) A "mom and pop" shop.
(c) An extremely tough prison.
(d) A laid-back place.
5. What does the author do today?
(a) Working as a policewoman.
(b) Running a crisis center.
(c) Operating as a psychic detective.
(d) Recording and writing crime stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ann keep writing about the crimes that happen in the Seattle area despite the guilt she feels at profiting from the crimes?
2. The more Ann learns about the abductions, the more she starts to think what?
3. The author suggests that Ted is able to sense what in the women that he abducts and murders?
4. How does the author break from her main narrative perspective at times?
5. Carol DaRonch is lured into a vehicle by a man who tells her that he is a what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)