|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48 and 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Carol DaRonch case, Ted is tried on what charge?
(a) Attempted murder in the second degree.
(b) Theft and forgery.
(c) Aggravated kidnapping.
(d) Murder in the first degree.
2. In the author's opinion, who are the biggest victims of Ted's crimes?
(a) The murder and kidnapping victims and their families.
(b) Ann, Meg, Stephanie and the other women who loved Ted.
(c) Ted's family members, especially his mother.
(d) The jurors who have to sentence Ted to death.
3. Why doesn't Joni Lenz recognize anyone in the pictures Ann shows her?
(a) Her memory has disappeared as a result of her attack.
(b) The pictures are the wrong photographs and Ann made a mistake.
(c) The pictures are very fuzzy and out-of-focus.
(d) The pictures are too dark.
4. The author suggests that Ted sees Meg and Ann as what?
(a) Sister substitutes.
(b) Children subsitutes.
(c) Mother substitutes.
(d) Wife substitutes.
5. Who begins to suspect that she knows that Ted is the murderer of numerous college students?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted is able to convince a judge he needs what to help him prepare for his trial?
2. Where does Ann meets Ted in 1973?
3. Many young women come to Ted's trial in Miami. Why?
4. In the spring of 1975, three skulls are found on which Washington state mountain?
5. When Ted is working at the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, what is the Commission studying?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)