|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The abduction and murder of Caryn Campbell in January, 1975, takes place at what Colorado establishment?
(a) The Wild Duck Inn.
(b) The Inn in the Wilderness.
(c) The Inn of the Wilds.
(d) The Wildwood Inn.
2. Why does Ann keep writing about the crimes that happen in the Seattle area despite the guilt she feels at profiting from the crimes?
(a) It's part of her job as a policewoman.
(b) She likes receiving money for her writings.
(c) She is urged by the parents of the victims to continue.
(d) Her agent expects her to finish a book.
3. The author is a former what?
4. Carol DaRonch is one of Ted's only victims who...
(a) Gets away.
(b) Is able to hurt him.
(c) Falls for his tricks.
(d) Is in her 50s.
5. Why doesn't Joni Lenz recognize anyone in the pictures Ann shows her?
(a) Her memory has disappeared as a result of her attack.
(b) The pictures are very fuzzy and out-of-focus.
(c) The pictures are the wrong photographs and Ann made a mistake.
(d) The pictures are too dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the autumn of 1974, the murders in Seattle have stopped. Why do the police think this has happened?
2. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
3. Ted is arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, by a patrolman who stops Ted because why?
4. Despite Ann's suspicions about Ted, she still does what?
5. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)