|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading about the attacks and abductions in Utah, who contacts the police to tell them that the perpetrator could be Ted?
2. Where is Katherine Murray Devine's body found?
(a) An Olympia, Washington, park.
(b) Buried in the basement of an Olympia, Washington, home.
(c) In a car in downtown Olympia, Washington.
(d) A river in Olympia, Washington.
3. How many people does Ann tell Ted that the Seattle police department are investigating for the recent crimes?
4. In the spring of 1975, three skulls are found on which Washington state mountain?
(a) Taylor Mountain.
(b) Tan Mountain.
(c) Tayback Mountain.
(d) Tanners Mountain.
5. Who is asked to participate in Katherine Murray Devine's murder case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Katherine Murray Devine, a 15-year-old girl, is last seen in 1973 while doing what activity?
2. In the spring of 1974, what crimes are becoming a problem for the residents of Seattle?
3. Despite her doubts about him, Meg agrees to do what with Ted in December, 1975?
4. Why does Ann keep writing about the crimes that happen in the Seattle area despite the guilt she feels at profiting from the crimes?
5. What is a shared characteristic of Ted's early victims?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)