|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same afternoon that Janice Ott disappears, Denise Naslund is last seen for the last time, too. What is the only possession Denise leaves behind in the parking lot?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her business card.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her car.
2. How does the author describe her first impressions of Ted?
(a) Rude, controlling and uncaring.
(b) Wise, calm and thoughtful.
(c) Shy, soft-spoken and funny.
(d) Intelligent, polite and sensitive.
3. Where is Katherine Murray Devine's body found?
(a) In a car in downtown Olympia, Washington.
(b) Buried in the basement of an Olympia, Washington, home.
(c) An Olympia, Washington, park.
(d) A river in Olympia, Washington.
4. Why doesn't Joni Lenz recognize anyone in the pictures Ann shows her?
(a) Her memory has disappeared as a result of her attack.
(b) The pictures are the wrong photographs and Ann made a mistake.
(c) The pictures are too dark.
(d) The pictures are very fuzzy and out-of-focus.
5. What part-time job does Linda Ann Healy have?
(a) Grocery store clerk.
(b) Elementary teacher's assistant.
(d) Weather broadcaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of Ted's early victims wear their hair how?
2. By the autumn of 1974, the murders in Seattle have stopped. Why do the police think this has happened?
3. What shift do Ann and Ted work together?
4. On August 10, 1974, a woman who is asked to help a man on crutches tells authorities she almost did until she noticed what on his face?
5. The author is a former what?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)