|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ann meets Ted in 1973?
(a) At a local store.
(b) At a Christmas party.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a business function.
2. Where is Katherine Murray Devine's body found?
(a) A river in Olympia, Washington.
(b) In a car in downtown Olympia, Washington.
(c) Buried in the basement of an Olympia, Washington, home.
(d) An Olympia, Washington, park.
3. A noted Seattle psychiatrist suggests that the killer of college-aged women in the northwestern United States is a what?
(a) Mentally-impaired adult.
(b) Sexual psychopath.
(c) Popular person.
(d) Angry college student.
4. When Ted returns home to Seattle for Christmas in 1974, what happens regarding his relationship with Meg?
(a) They reunite.
(b) She accuses him of the abductions and murders.
(c) She tells him she is pregnant.
(d) They decide to move to Florida together.
5. Carol DaRonch is lured into a vehicle by a man who tells her that he is a what?
(b) Store manager.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her doubts about him, Meg agrees to do what with Ted in December, 1975?
2. What former lover wants to be with Ted after he becomes involved in politics but who is ultimately turned down by Ted?
3. After Ted becomes disenchanted with and resigns from the City of Seattle's Crime Prevention Advisory Commission, he enrolls where?
4. Ted is arrested in Salt Lake City, Utah, by a patrolman who stops Ted because why?
5. What shift do Ann and Ted work together?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)