1. Whom does the author meet at a Crisis Clinic in 1971?
2. After escaping from jail, Ted hides in which state?
3. What first name does Ted use to rent an apartment after he escapes from prison?
4. Why does Ted's mother move across the country with him when he is a child?
(a) She doesn't get along with Ted's grandparents.
(b) She wants to spare Ted the humiliation of being a child born out of wedlock.
(c) She gets a job in another state and brings him along.
(d) She doesn't get along with Ted's father.
5. How many siblings does Ted have?
6. Ted and Stephanie meet at what institute of higher education?
(a) University of Washington.
(b) University of Vermont.
(c) University of Puget Sound.
(d) Florida State University.
7. What former lover rejects Ted after he surprises her in San Francisco?
This section contains 5,002 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)