1. How many segments can Southern history be divided into?
2. What aspect of Southern history involves plantations and slaves?
3. The change in the Constitution and the new order is often referred to as:
4. What was the name of the man that began his career during this time?
5. What major historical event took place in the 1870s?
6. In what year did this major historical event take place?
7. The great historical event was thought to have caused the end of an important time period. What was it called?
8. What term was used to describe former slaves?
9. Which of the following walked out following the new federal mandates?
This section contains 3,412 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)