|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Declining Years of Jim Crow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What segment of the changes that took place in the South lasted the longest?
2. What was the name of the man that began his career during this time?
3. Which president was responsible for eliminating discrimination for federal employees?
4. Surprisingly, which famous figure supported keeping races separate?
5. By what year did Southern segregation realize its completion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not part of the group that referred to blacks as being lazy?
2. In what decade did the Ku Klux Klan reach the height of its power?
3. Which of the following was not part of the fourth segment?
4. At the turn of the century, blacks were placed where on the rungs of society?
5. What is the well-known name of the group that wanted to end slavery?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)