|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capitulation to Racism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did this event take place?
2. The actions that took place in the South during this period are often thought of as being a/an:
3. Who was the president of the Atlanta School Board in 1970?
4. From which state did the court case originate?
5. There was fear that if integration was wholly successful, blacks may give up distinctions they abhorred but they would also give up distinctions they ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the National Urban League?
2. The other famous case mentioned during this time was Williams against an American state. What state was it?
3. Which of the following was not part of the fourth segment?
4. At the turn of the century, blacks were placed where on the rungs of society?
5. What group referred to itself as being the last civil rights group to believe in integration?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)