|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forgotten Alternatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes how the liberals felt about that particular policy?
2. What is the well-known name of the group that wanted to end slavery?
3. In what year did this major historical event take place?
4. What segment of the changes that took place in the South lasted the longest?
5. Blacks were allowed to be an integrated part of the crowds on "common carriers." Which of the following is not a common carrier mentioned in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. That particular type of philosophy was often referred to as a(n) ______ philosophy.
2. What was in steady decline between 1820 and 1860?
3. The conservative position grew out of what type of relationship?
4. The Northerners often ignored what part of their cities?
5. Surprisingly, which famous figure supported keeping races separate?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)