|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forgotten Alternatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which states seemed to have the most tolerance for desegregation?
2. What caused the biggest conflict between the beliefs of that particular culture and the culture of the blacks?
(b) Civil Rights.
3. What is still the most prevalent issue between blacks and other ethnicities in the US?
(a) Labor Union.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) Civil War.
4. In what year was a decision made regarding the case?
5. What culture had and has a belief that it is superior to the black culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name given to the Great Compromise?
2. Uncle ____ was a term often used to describe Negroes.
3. Which is not one of the places listed as a location where southern blacks and whites might co-mingle?
4. What formal document is said to have officially abolished slavery?
5. What trait did both the Democrat and Republican parties share at the time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)