|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forgotten Alternatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not on the list of phenomena that began to appear in the late 1800s?
2. What term was used to describe former slaves?
(d) Crow's people.
3. What word best describes the existing laws regarding the rights of black?
4. How many Northern states allowed black men to vote at this time?
5. Many groups of blacks pushed to be able to have equal use of which of the following?
(a) Water fountains.
(b) Public communications.
(c) Restaurant facilities.
(d) Freedom of speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Racial equality was said to be one of the main goals during which time?
2. In what year was "The Silent South" published?
3. The conservative position grew out of what type of relationship?
4. A small minority of domestic slaves developed what with their masters?
5. The Northerners often ignored what part of their cities?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)