|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Of Old Regimes and Reconstruction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What segment of the changes that took place in the South lasted the longest?
2. What word was often used to describe the status of a black person, whether or not he was free?
3. What is still the most prevalent issue between blacks and other ethnicities in the US?
(a) Civil rights.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Labor Union.
4. The next phase was not governed by federal law. It was governed by which of the following?
(a) Political conservatives.
(b) Religious preference.
(c) Military force.
(d) Socio-economic progression.
5. In what year was a decision made regarding the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was named as being the next phase of the civil rights movement?
2. What was one of the things a freedman might do after leaving the plantation where he lived?
3. What trait did both the Democrat and Republican parties share at the time?
4. The change of laws in the south may be attributed to various actions often referred to as:
5. What was not started in the south as it is commonly believed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)