|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many segments can Southern history be divided into?
2. From which state did the court case originate?
3. What word best describes the existing laws regarding the rights of black?
4. What segment of the changes that took place in the South lasted the longest?
5. According to the author, only a small percentage of ______ has escaped attack.
(b) Underground railroad.
(c) Segregation code.
(d) Northern laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major historical event took place in the 1870s?
2. The next phase was not governed by federal law. It was governed by which of the following?
3. What was named as being the next phase of the civil rights movement?
4. It is not yet known how ______ will eventually view these drastic changes in the system.
5. What was the term used to define government officials put in charge of the new laws regarding former slaves?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)