|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did this major historical event take place?
2. Which of the following groups were not required to follow the new segregation laws?
(a) Labor unions.
3. What was another name for the outdated laws that pigeon-holed blacks?
(a) Plantation laws.
(c) Slavery Act of 1861.
(d) Jim Crow.
4. What was the name of the man that began his career during this time?
5. What major historical event took place in the 1870s?
(a) Great Compromise.
(b) Emancipation Proclamation.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Gettysburg Address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not part of the fourth segment?
2. Which of the following may not be to blame for the continuance of the attitudes of the people regarding slavery?
3. What was responsible for assisting the schools and other organizations adapt to the new laws?
4. The great historical event was thought to have caused the end of an important time period. What was it called?
5. In what year was a decision made regarding the case?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)