|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man on the Cliff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did this event take place?
2. The great historical event was thought to have caused the end of an important time period. What was it called?
(a) Great Compromise.
(b) Civil Rights movement.
(d) Civil War.
3. Many communities placed which kind of restriction on their residents to keep their neighborhoods segregated?
4. What was the name of the agreement reached between the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP and the Atlanta School Board?
(a) NAACP/ASB Treaty.
(b) Integration Charter.
(c) The King Pact.
(d) Second Atlanta Comprise.
5. What word is best used to describe the pre-war south?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is still the most prevalent issue between blacks and other ethnicities in the US?
2. Which of the following is not on the list of phenomena that began to appear in the late 1800s?
3. Another powerful force mentioned by the author was a movement involving black churches. What term is used to describe the movement?
4. In this case the state objected to the Jim Crow law regarding which of the following?
5. New Orleans was a unique city in the South. The author refers to it as being which type of city?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)