|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Of Old Regimes and Reconstruction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A small minority of domestic slaves developed what with their masters?
(b) Intimate relationships.
2. Which of the following was not part of the fourth segment?
(a) Action by civil rights leaders.
(b) Demise of Jim Crow.
(c) Birth of Martin Luther King.
(d) New federal support.
3. What is still the most prevalent issue between blacks and other ethnicities in the US?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) Labor Union.
(d) Civil War.
4. At the turn of the century, blacks were placed where on the rungs of society?
(b) Top third.
(c) Bottom half.
5. What aspect of Southern history involves plantations and slaves?
(a) Historical South.
(b) Confederate South.
(c) Popular South.
(d) Old South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a prevalent body or thought rules the land?
2. Northern blacks, unlike Southern blacks were considered to be free but were not permitted to have a particular status. What was it?
3. How many segments can Southern history be divided into?
4. It is not yet known how ______ will eventually view these drastic changes in the system.
5. What public meeting place was one of the most affected by segregation after the slaves were freed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)