|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Of Old Regimes and Reconstruction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In regards to legal proceedings, what was a black barred from doing in the court room?
(a) Being a juror.
(b) Working as a court official.
(c) Testifying in any case.
(d) Becoming a lawyer.
2. The actions that took place in the South during this period are often thought of as being a/an:
3. The change in the Constitution and the new order is often referred to as:
(b) A mistake.
4. Which of the following was not part of the fourth segment?
(a) Demise of Jim Crow.
(b) Birth of Martin Luther King.
(c) New federal support.
(d) Action by civil rights leaders.
5. What is still the most prevalent issue between blacks and other ethnicities in the US?
(a) Civil rights.
(b) Labor Union.
(d) Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the turn of the century, blacks were placed where on the rungs of society?
2. The great historical event was thought to have caused the end of an important time period. What was it called?
3. What city was most likely the glaring exception in regards to segregation in this era?
4. What was responsible for assisting the schools and other organizations adapt to the new laws?
5. From which state did the court case originate?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)