|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capitulation to Racism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which states seemed to have the most tolerance for desegregation?
2. What segment of the changes that took place in the South lasted the longest?
3. What was the name of the agreement reached between the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP and the Atlanta School Board?
(a) Second Atlanta Comprise.
(b) The King Pact.
(c) Integration Charter.
(d) NAACP/ASB Treaty.
4. Uncle ____ was a term often used to describe Negroes.
5. Many liberals referred to the Northerners as which of the following?
(b) Slave owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. That particular type of philosophy was often referred to as a(n) ______ philosophy.
2. What was a common name often used to disparage whites?
3. According to the author, only a small percentage of ______ has escaped attack.
4. What was the term used to define government officials put in charge of the new laws regarding former slaves?
5. Liberals fought hard against which of the following notions?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)