|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man on the Cliff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a prevalent body or thought rules the land?
2. Many groups of blacks pushed to be able to have equal use of which of the following?
(a) Restaurant facilities.
(b) Freedom of speech.
(c) Water fountains.
(d) Public communications.
3. In 1906, this city in Georgia was under siege with many people being murdered and lynched.
4. Who is the author of "Prosperity of the South Dependent Upon the Elevation of the Negro?"
5. Which president was responsible for eliminating discrimination for federal employees?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "The Silent South?"
2. In the late 1800s, the US launched a(n) _______ campaign in the Caribbean and Pacific.
3. By what year did Southern segregation realize its completion?
4. Surprisingly, which famous figure supported keeping races separate?
5. A small minority of domestic slaves developed what with their masters?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)