|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man on the Cliff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the restrictive foreign politics?
(c) Khmer Rouge.
2. Surprisingly, which famous figure supported keeping races separate?
3. In what year was "The Silent South" published?
4. At its peak, how many members belonged to the white supremacy organization?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 3.5 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 8 million.
5. Despite New Orleans' reputation and policies _____ days of violence broke out in the city due to racial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. By separating the whites from the blacks, it was believed that the blacks would remain _____.
2. In the late 1800s, the US launched a(n) _______ campaign in the Caribbean and Pacific.
3. What was the name of the artistic resurgence that took place in the 1920s and 1930s?
4. That particular type of philosophy was often referred to as a(n) ______ philosophy.
5. What is a word used by the author that means the same as "to be cast out?"
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)