|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack Griffith going to move to attend college in Chapter 6?
(a) Walla Walla, Washington
(b) New Brunswick, New Jersey
(c) Spokane, Washington
(d) Seattle, Washington
2. In what year do Ava and Henry turn fifteen in Chapter 12?
3. What does Viviane say “Ava” means in Chapter 9?
4. It is January of what year when the narrator describes a new movie theater opening in West Seattle in Chapter 5?
5. What color hair is Emilienne described as having in the novel?
(c) Light brown
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ava Lavender’s twin brother in the novel?
2. By what name does Henry call the ghost of Rene Roux when he refers to him in the narrative?
3. Fatima Ines de Dores is said to be of what descent in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Viviane apply for a position as a stewardess in Chapter 8?
5. What is Jack and Emilienne’s favorite spot that they go to after the movies in Chapter 5?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)