|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age has Viviane just turned in the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. How old is Wilhelmina when she first appears in Pinnacle Lane in Chapter 3?
3. What does Wilhelmina leave in the place of the loaf of bread she takes from the bakery when she first visits in Chapter 3?
(a) A cup of coffee
(b) A shell bracelet
(c) A cedar basket
(d) A potato
4. What kind of animal does Pierette transform herself into at the age of fifteen?
(a) A chicken
(b) A cat
(c) A dog
(d) A canary
5. Who shoots and kills Rene Roux in Chapter 1?
(a) Mrs. Barnaby Callahoo
(b) William Peyton
(c) Beatrix Griffith
(d) John Griffith
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack and Emilienne’s favorite spot that they go to after the movies in Chapter 5?
2. How old is Jack Griffith when “more than two thousand soldiers launch the U.S. into World War II” in Chapter 5?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 4, “The neighborhood boys teased Jack mercilessly until learning that Viviane Lavender could” do what?
4. To what Native American tribe does Wilhelmina belong?
5. In the community of Pinnacle Lane, Emilienne is perceived by her neighbors to be what during her first year there?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)