|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Robena Fenetto?
2. What is the name of Adam's father-in-law?
3. How many times does Sage always score a baguette?
4. What type of business did Sage's grandparents run?
5. How tall is Leo Stein?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sage see in the photo that Josef shows her when he says he was SS?
2. What does Sage say when Adam's father-in-law hears them talking?
3. What happens after Sage leaves Adam's house?
4. Who is Damian?
5. Why does Josef say that so many Germans didn't say no to doing the horrible things that Hitler demanded?
6. What does Sage decide to do to take her mind off Josef the morning after hitting the deer?
7. What type of chessboard does Josef have?
8. What did Josef tell his wife Marta about his life during the war?
9. What does Josef want Sage to do and why?
10. How did Sage become a baker?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Leo is a lawyer. Why did Leo give up a high-powered career to work in office of Human Rights and Special Prosecutions?
Essay Topic 2
Ruben stole a loaf of bread. What were the risks associated with stealing and why did Ruben take the risk?
Essay Topic 3
On the surface, Sage and Josef don't seem to have anything in common. What draws the two of them together to become friends?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)