|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josef's birthday?
(a) May 15, 1903.
(b) June 12, 1911.
(c) January 3, 1907.
(d) April 20, 1918.
2. What was in the roll that Ania's father made for her?
(a) Vanilla pudding.
(b) Blackberry jam.
(c) Cream filling.
(d) Cinnamon and chocolate.
3. What does Sage see Adam do when she sits outside his house after hearing Josef's confession?
(a) Hug Shannon.
(b) Watch television with his son.
(c) Read to his daughter.
(d) Dry dishes.
4. How old was Josef when Hitler tried to take over the government at a beer hall and failed miserably?
5. What is the name of Mr. Weber's dachshund?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jocelyn?
2. What color paint covers Mary's hands when Sage sees her after Sage had hit the deer?
3. How many rosaries did Mary have to do for penance when she spit in the Holy Water font?
4. Where will Leo check when Sage asks him to try to look for Josef again?
5. What is the name of Adam's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the situation in Germany after the first Great War?
2. What happens after Sage leaves Adam's house?
3. How did Sister Mary Robert became Mary DeAngelis?
4. What does Josef want Sage to do and why?
5. How did Sage's parents meet?
6. What does Leo Stein look like?
7. How did Josef manage to live a normal life and pretend that all the atrocities he performed against the Jews never happened?
8. What is Sage dreaming when Leo Stein calls her back?
9. After Ania bites Damian's lip when he kisses her, where does she go and what does she find?
10. What does Sage say when Adam's father-in-law hears them talking?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)