|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sage visits Josef in the hospital, how many years is she taken back?
2. After leaving quarantine, how many women did Minka and Darija have to share a bunk with?
3. The first time that Minka stole photographs from Kanada, how many did she steal?
4. What color is Josef's hospital gown?
(c) White and blue.
5. What mythical beast did the upior remind Franz Hartmann of?
(b) Far darrig.
6. How many Jews lived in the Jewish town where Minka and her family had to go?
7. What punishment did the whole block suffer because a new girl turned left instead of right?
(a) 2 hours of calisthenics.
(b) 3 hours standing in the rain.
(c) 1 hours of squats.
(d) 30 minutes standing in the rain.
8. What does Sage wear to conceal the wire?
(a) T-shirt and jeans.
(c) Dress and a cardigan.
(d) Shorts and button down shirt.
9. How many other couples lived in the apartment that Basia and Rubin shared?
10. What language did the candy striper who wheels Josef to Sage's car take in high school?
11. How long was the exam to get into "Gynmasium"?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
12. What month did Minka and her family have to begin wearing yellow stars?
13. When was Aleks punished everyday after he killed Damian?
14. Why has Josef been hospitalized?
(a) Kidney stones.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Have his stomach pumped.
15. When Minka arrived at Auschwitz, how tall were the bunks in the hut where she was sent?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Minka go to collect Darija to stand in line for rations, and she was gone?
2. How old was the child of a new woman who was from Random, who gave her child to her elderly mother?
3. How long did Sage go without speaking just to see if she could?
4. When did Majer get sick?
5. What did Sage usually do when she and her mother went to Minka's house to help her after she had cancer surgery?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)