|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam's wife doing when Sage sits outside and watches after hearing Josef's confession?
(a) Washing dishes.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Clearing the table.
2. What is Adam's son watching when Sage sits outside his house after Josef makes his confession?
(a) Andy Griffith Show.
(d) Star Trek.
3. What was in the roll that Ania's father made for her?
(a) Vanilla pudding.
(b) Cinnamon and chocolate.
(c) Cream filling.
(d) Blackberry jam.
4. What color are Damian's eyes?
5. What color did Mary DeAngelis die her hair when she left the cloister?
6. What did Josef's father do for a living?
7. Who is Sage surprised to see in Mary's mural depicted as a condemned soul?
(c) Donald Trump.
(d) Joe Paterno.
8. Where was Josef sent after Voelkel caught Josef with his girlfriend?
(d) Eastern Front.
9. What percent of brioche is butter?
10. What dose Sage bring to the therapy group?
(a) Butterscotch pecan muffins.
(c) Apple strudel.
(d) Cinnamon rolls.
11. How many loaves a week does grandmother bake?
12. How old was Sage when her father died of a heart attack?
13. When did Hitler come to power as chancellor?
14. What color paint covers Mary's hands when Sage sees her after Sage had hit the deer?
15. After Josef took a bullet meant for his commanding officer, how long did he spend in the hospital?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Josef live before he moved to Westerville?
2. Why did Sage go the the police station when she was a senior in high school?
3. What is Robena Fenetto's nationality?
4. Where was Grandma Minka born?
5. How long is the rosary made of granite boulders?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)