|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of funeral is Adam officiating on the day Mary hires Clark and tells Sage to go home?
(a) Japanese Buddhist.
(d) Hari Krishna.
2. Where was Grandma Minka born?
3. What type of business did Sage's grandparents run?
(c) Jewelry store.
4. To what rank was Josef demoted after Voelkel caught him?
5. How old was Sage when her father died of a heart attack?
6. After Josef took a bullet for his commanding officer, where was he sent when he recovered?
(b) Concentration camp.
(d) Eastern Front.
7. When Josef's father cashed in a ten-year insurance policy, what could the proceeds buy?
(a) Cup of coffee.
(b) Loaf of bread.
(c) Not even a newspaper.
(d) Not even a month's rent.
8. How did Sage's mother die?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Hepatitis C.
9. What is the name of Adam's wife?
10. How many years ago did Sage read about John Demjanjuk being prosecuted for being a Nazi?
11. Where are the therapy sessions held?
(a) School Cafeteria.
(b) VFW Hall.
(c) Presbyterian church.
(d) Episcopal Church.
12. What words were over the gate at Anus Mundi?
(a) Work will set you free.
(b) Persistence brings courage.
(c) Freedom is earned.
(d) Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
13. What is the name of grandmother's home health aide?
14. What did Josef eat at home in a photo taken on Kristallnacht?
(a) Roast beef.
15. What was Josef's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sage go the the police station when she was a senior in high school?
2. What did Josef tell his wife he did during the war?
3. What is the design on the wallpaper in Josef's bathroom?
4. After Josef took a bullet meant for his commanding officer, how long did he spend in the hospital?
5. What is the name of Mr. Weber's dachshund?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)