|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ania's father want at his funeral?
(c) Blackberry wine.
(d) Dandelion Wine.
2. What did Sage's grandfather do before he started his business?
3. What dose Sage bring to the therapy group?
(a) Cinnamon rolls.
(c) Butterscotch pecan muffins.
(d) Apple strudel.
4. Why did Sage go the the police station when she was a senior in high school?
(a) Stolen computer.
(b) Stolen bike.
(c) Report domestic abuse.
(d) Report a trespasser.
5. Where did Clark used to work?
6. How much of a tip does Josef always leave at the bakery?
7. What is Sage's grandmother baking when Sage comes to talk to her after Josef upsets Sage?
8. What does Sage's grandmother remember that her son stole when he was little?
(a) Nail polish.
(b) Toy car.
(d) Bubble gum.
9. Where was Josef sent after Voelkel caught Josef with his girlfriend?
(b) Eastern Front.
10. Where was Grandma Minka born?
11. Why is Sage still sitting at Josef's kitchen table after he tells her about his exploits in the SS?
(a) She wants to know more.
(b) She wants to make him feel guilty.
(c) To see the damage.
(d) She can't move.
12. What is the name of Adam's father-in-law?
13. What words were over the gate at Anus Mundi?
(a) Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
(b) Persistence brings courage.
(c) Freedom is earned.
(d) Work will set you free.
14. Where did Josef live before he moved to Westerville?
15. How many rosaries did Mary have to do for penance when she spit in the Holy Water font?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Leo Stein?
2. What does Sage say she is when Adam's father-in-law sees them talking?
3. What was in the roll that Ania's father made for her?
4. When Josef's father cashed in a ten-year insurance policy, what could the proceeds buy?
5. How old was Sage when her father died of a heart attack?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)