|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pages 265-358.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the rosary made of granite boulders?
(a) 545 feet.
(b) 18 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 750 feet.
2. How long after Darija disappeared did Minka and her father find themselves on the deportation list?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 months.
3. What do Mary and Rocco use to cover the bread with the face of Jesus in it?
(a) Burgundy tea towel.
(b) White hand towel.
(c) White tea towel.
(d) Burgundy hand towel.
4. What was the nationality of the Blockalteste who was in charge of the hut where Minka and Darija were sent?
5. Where did Minka work after being transferred from Herr Fassbinder's office?
(a) Day care.
(b) Boot factory.
(c) Seamstress shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Damian's eyes?
2. What was Mrs. Dombrowski's husband's name?
3. What did Sage's grandfather do before he started his business?
4. How old was Ester?
5. Who does the Jesus look like in Mary's mural?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)