|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Pages 192-264.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did Mary DeAngelis die her hair when she left the cloister?
2. What did Franz wish to study?
3. What color paint covers Mary's hands when Sage sees her after Sage had hit the deer?
4. What was Franz's rank when he and Josef meet in a concentration camp?
(b) Private first class.
5. When did the chief of police post a list of streets where Jews were allowed to live?
(a) January 12.
(b) April 3.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of grandmother's home health aide?
2. Where did Aleksander's parents die?
3. Where was Mary put in kindergarten when she wouldn't stop talking?
4. How many loaves a week does grandmother bake?
5. How long has Josef Weber been a beloved community member and humanitarian?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)