Part I, Pages 163-191
1. Why is Sage still sitting at Josef's kitchen table after he tells her about his exploits in the SS?
(a) She can't move.
(b) She wants to know more.
(c) To see the damage.
(d) She wants to make him feel guilty.
2. What did Josef eat at home in a photo taken on Kristallnacht?
(d) Roast beef.
3. Where was Josef sent after Voelkel caught Josef with his girlfriend?
(d) Eastern Front.
4. To what rank was Josef demoted after Voelkel caught him?
5. After Josef took a bullet meant for his commanding officer, how long did he spend in the hospital?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
6. After Josef took a bullet for his commanding officer, where was he sent when he recovered?
(c) Eastern Front.
(d) Concentration camp.
7. What words were over the gate at Anus Mundi?
(a) Work will set you free.
(b) Freedom is earned.
(c) Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
(d) Persistence brings courage.
This section contains 3,017 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)