|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which relative of Heloise's has also died?
2. What is the elm only fit for?
(a) Particle board.
3. Who does Lucy give her embroidery to?
4. What does Lucy look for in Enniseala?
(a) The red wagon.
(b) The white balloon.
(c) The blue car.
(d) The black bicycle.
5. What embroidery caused Lucy much excitement?
(a) Elm trees.
6. What did Mr. Sullivan stop doing more than a year ago?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Visiting Lahardane.
(d) Driving his car.
7. What is Horahan temporarily out of?
(b) House and home.
(c) A job.
(d) His mind.
8. How long does World War Two last?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
9. What are propped on the wall of Logan's?
10. What is the date inscribed on the book Lucy is reading?
11. What is upright in the corner of the field that Ralph and his wife see?
(a) A scythe.
(b) A cross.
(c) A spade.
(d) A stone.
12. What come down to scrabble in the grass?
13. What is the Italian doctor's last name?
14. Who does Horahan say addressed him when he saw Captain Gault on the promenade?
(a) Our mutual friend.
(b) Our Savior.
(c) Our Lady.
(d) Our Lord.
15. At what time does Lucy wake up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Lucy buy?
2. Who sees a banshee?
3. What convenience comes to Lahardane?
4. What does Jack want to be?
5. What does the Captain use to repair the roof?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)