|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date on the letter that Lucy sends to Ralph?
(a) August 5th, 1936.
(b) August 1st, 1930.
(c) August 22nd, 1935.
(d) August 12th, 1934.
2. What type of car is IF 19?
3. What is Henry painting when Mr. Sullivan speaks to Lucy?
(a) The outer walls of an outhouse.
(b) A wooden aeroplane.
(c) The fence of the sheep pens.
(d) A portrait of Lucy.
4. How does Henry greet Ralph?
(a) He salutes.
(b) He jumps up and shouts.
(c) He waves.
(d) He lights a cigarette and says nothing.
5. Why do the yard dogs bark?
(a) They see a fox.
(b) They smell a stranger.
(c) They hear a car.
(d) The moon is full.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Ryall's occupation?
2. In what month of 1923 does the conflict in Ireland end?
3. What does the recruit ask for directions to?
4. What does the porter see in his dream?
5. What book does Canon Crosbie give Lucy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)