|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month of 1923 does the conflict in Ireland end?
2. What type of cigarette does Henry smoke?
(a) Sweet Afton.
(c) Kerry Blue.
3. What is the wire that gets sent to England?
(a) 'Lucy not dead stop.'
(b) 'Lucy found alive in the woods.'
(c) 'Come back immediately re: Lucy.'
(d) 'Lucy is alive but in poor health.'
4. What does Lucy hope will return when she walks on the strand?
(a) The happy days of the previous year.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The dog.
(d) The summer.
5. What does Ralph have with Lucy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Henry saw the visitors that used to come to Lahardane?
2. What are the Captain's only assets?
3. What does Canon Crosby ask about?
4. What will Bridget miss most about the house?
5. What is Mr. Ryall's occupation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)