|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Canon Crosby ask about?
(a) Lucy's vocation.
(b) Lucy's elation.
(c) Lucy's vacation.
(d) Lucy's odd conversation.
2. When did Canon Crosbie know Lucy's father?
(a) Following Everard's injury in the war.
(b) Since he was a baby.
(c) When he was in the military.
(d) When he was Lucy's age.
3. In what month of 1923 does the conflict in Ireland end?
4. What does Heloise long for?
(d) A new life.
5. What does Mr. O'Reilly do when he sees Lucy?
(b) Shake his head.
(c) Turn away.
(d) Walk over for a chat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What faith is Lucy being brought up in?
2. How many men did the Grand Old Duke of York have?
3. What book does Canon Crosbie give Lucy?
4. When would Paddy Lindon appear?
5. How many children are in Lucy's class?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)