|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the Gaults left Ireland?
(a) Seventeen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. Where do the Gaults settle?
3. According to Everard, what are he and Heloise playing at?
(a) Being dead.
(b) Being retired
(c) Being old.
(d) Being happy.
4. Who were the beggars?
5. What are propped on the wall of Logan's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is spoken in the Gault's new home?
2. What country do the Gaults travel to?
3. In what month was the English afternoon that Everard remembers?
4. What Italian painting do Heloise and Everard see?
5. What convenience comes to Lahardane?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)