|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Everard and Heloise order coffee?
(a) In Bensheim.
(b) On the Riva.
(c) Near del Garda.
(d) Outside Virtus.
2. What does Everard watch Heloise put in her coffee?
(d) Sugar cubes.
3. What is upright in the corner of the field that Ralph and his wife see?
(a) A spade.
(b) A stone.
(c) A cross.
(d) A scythe.
4. What do the Gaults do?
(a) Take refuge in a vineyard.
(b) Arrange for Lucy to be sent to Italy.
(c) Leave Italy.
(d) Buy a house in Italy.
5. According to Everard, what are he and Heloise playing at?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being old.
(c) Being dead.
(d) Being retired
Short Answer Questions
1. What Italian painting do Heloise and Everard see?
2. How long has it been since the Gaults left Ireland?
3. What are propped on the wall of Logan's?
4. In what month was the English afternoon that Everard remembers?
5. Who declares himself for peace, and then for war?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)