|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month was the English afternoon that Everard remembers?
2. Where do Everard and Heloise order coffee?
(a) In Bensheim.
(b) Outside Virtus.
(c) On the Riva.
(d) Near del Garda.
3. According to Everard, what are he and Heloise playing at?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being old.
(c) Being retired
(d) Being dead.
4. What do the Gaults do?
(a) Leave Italy.
(b) Arrange for Lucy to be sent to Italy.
(c) Take refuge in a vineyard.
(d) Buy a house in Italy.
5. Who declares himself for peace, and then for war?
(a) Benito Mussolini.
(b) Amerigo Dumini.
(c) Cesare Battisti.
(d) Rachele Guidi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convenience comes to Lahardane?
2. How long has it been since the Gaults left Ireland?
3. Who were the beggars?
4. What country do the Gaults travel to?
5. What are propped on the wall of Logan's?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)