|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. B says Homo sapiens were first seen on the planet how long ago?
(a) 9,000 years.
(b) 500,000 years.
(c) 200,000 years.
(d) 1,000,000 years.
2. Who do doctors tell Jared is the only person who has called him while he has been in the hospital?
3. B says the human population doubled how many times in the 190,000 years before the Agricultural Revolution?
4. When does B say crime emerged as a problem?
(a) 10,000 to 9000 B.C.E.
(b) 900 to 100 B.C.E.
(c) 3000 to 1400 B.C.E.
(d) 2000 to 400 B.C.E.
5. What does B say is the origin of the world's population explosion?
(a) The Industrial Revolution.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Great War.
(d) The Agricultural Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albrecht say he will do to Jared if he starts to call himself B?
2. In what time does period does B say the first madhouse was created?
3. B says beginning in what year, the current generation has added a 10th voice to the chorus?
4. What is the date on the Epilogue?
5. B says from 1200 to 1700, man was faced with what kind of hordes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does B say Rachel Carson's "Silent Spring" caused a change in the world?
2. Even though B says cultural collapse is occurring, what does he say the good news is?
3. In B's metaphor about boiling a frog, when does he say the water begins to boil for Man?
4. How does Albrecht react when Jared says war is an accomplishment of the modern culture?
5. Why does Jared flee the Company Farm?
6. Why does Jared rush to put B's teachings in his diary?
7. What happens when Jared visits Lulfre after fleeing the Company Farm?
8. What happens when Jared smashes his ammonite fossil?
9. Why does B say an increase in food production will not help the millions that are starving in the world?
10. What does B say caused the advent of Judaism, Brahmanism, Hinduism, Shintoism, and Buddhism?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)