|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shirin's bricolage, what does the pen represent?
(a) The Law of Love.
(b) The Law of Light.
(c) The Law of Loss.
(d) The Law of Life.
2. Shirin always wears what color jeans?
3. The story Charles tells Jared the first time they meet originates in what country?
4. What does Shirin tell Jared to do with his fossil when he asks her?
(a) To smash it.
(b) To keep it safe no matter what.
(c) To use it for art.
(d) To give it away.
5. What school does Jared work at?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) St. Edward's.
(c) St. Andrew's.
(d) St. Thomas'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the theater where Jared first sees Charles speak?
2. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
3. Where do Shirin and Jared go on the night of May 24?
4. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
5. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does B react when Jared says his superior is Lulfre?
2. Describe the bricolage that Shirin makes for Jared as they walk through the park?
3. What does Charles tell Jared about the master's two sets of teaching?
4. Why does Shirin want to teach Jared in a different way than Charles did?
5. What is the story of the Imperial Chill that Shirin tells Jared?
6. Why does Jared think he made a mistake after hearing Charles give a lecture for the first time?
7. What does B say happened when mankind became hunters?
8. Why does Shirin, now B, cry to Jared in the May 24 (2 a.m.) entry?
9. What does B say her objective is in regard to vision?
10. Describe the anonymous phone call Jared receives at his hotel room after he hears Charles give a lecture for the first time.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)