|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frau says she does not trust people of what religion?
2. What is the name of Charles's friend who is a maieutic teacher?
3. Jared says there are how many degrees of having faith?
4. Who tells Charles that Jared is not an assassin?
5. What time is it when Jared begins his May 20 journal entry?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 9 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bonnie believe ordered Charles's death?
2. What is the first lecture Jared faxes to Lulfre?
3. Shirin uses an insect to tell Jared that every track begins and ends in the hand of who?
4. On what day does Jared begin writing his diary?
5. How does Charles die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when B and Jared visit "Meyer-Uberbleibselen" together?
2. In the May 20 entry, how does B explain the way he will teach Jared?
3. Describe the bricolage that Shirin makes for Jared as they walk through the park?
4. What does B say to Jared about the lunacy within individual cultures?
5. Why does Shirin, now B, cry to Jared in the May 24 (2 a.m.) entry?
6. What do the pieces in Shirin's bricolage represent?
7. What does B say happened when mankind became hunters?
8. Why does Shirin want to teach Jared in a different way than Charles did?
9. What does B tell Jared about the Tak?
10. What does Jared find a crowd doing the second time he goes to hear Charles speak?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)