|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the cushions of the chair Jared sits in at the greenroom at the Schauspiel Wahnfried theater?
2. What is the name of Charles's friend who is a maieutic teacher?
3. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
4. After Charles's second lecture, Jared follows him to a building marked what?
(a) Little Bohemia.
(b) Little Mexico.
(c) Little China.
(d) Little India.
5. Who says, "I am B," in Jared's May 23 diary entry?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Jared begin writing his diary?
2. What kind of shoes does Shirin always wear?
3. What does Shirin relate to a flowing river?
4. What is Frau's last name?
5. Shirin marks the tracks of what insect to when teaching Jared?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the anonymous phone call Jared receives at his hotel room after he hears Charles give a lecture for the first time.
2. What does Jared find a crowd doing the second time he goes to hear Charles speak?
3. Why does Jared think he made a mistake after hearing Charles give a lecture for the first time?
4. What does B mean when he says he wants to save the world?
5. What does B tell Jared about St. Paul?
6. What is the tale of the weavers that B tells?
7. What point is Charles trying to make by mentioning the novel "Monkey"?
8. What does B tell Jared about the Tak?
9. In what way do Takers see the world, according to B?
10. Why is Jared sent to Germany?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)