|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's last name?
2. Who says, "Anyone can be hunted."
3. In his "The Great Forgetting" lecture, B says what group of people follow the law, leaving the rule of the world in the hands of the gods?
4. In the book B reads about population, there is drug that cures what?
(b) The common cold.
5. What happens to the tape recording Jared made of a conversation with Lulfre?
(a) It falls in the toilet.
(b) It gets stolen.
(c) It gets thrown out of a window.
(d) It gets stepped on.
6. B says the good news is that culture is not what?
(a) The future.
(c) The world.
7. What is the name of the theater where B gives the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
(a) Piccolo Teatro.
(b) Der Bau.
8. What does B say is the first global salvationist religion?
9. Is his June 8 entry, what day does Jared say he became homeless?
10. Who do doctors tell Jared is the only person who has called him while he has been in the hospital?
11. How long has Jared been in the hospital at the start of Part Three?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 day.
12. In what year does the book "Silent Spring" come out?
13. Jared says the tape recording he made of a conversation with Lulfre is gone because he is too what?
14. What group of people does B say has been destroyed by the new culture's way of doing things?
(b) Property owners.
15. At what theater does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) Suomen Kansallisteatteri.
(b) Stary Teatr.
(c) Schauspielhaus Wahnfried.
(d) Yugoslav Drama Theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. B says a Swiss scientist won a Nobel Prize for his work with DDT in what year?
2. B says a large part of cultural mythology claims a profound gulf between what?
3. Who does Jared entrust with a tape recording of a conversation with Lulfre?
4. When does B say Salvationist religions came about?
5. On what date does B give the lecture, "The Boiling Frog"?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)