|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. B believes cultures should be what?
2. B says from 1200 to 1700, man was faced with what plague?
3. Who does B say won a Nobel Prize for his work with DDT?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Max Born.
(c) Paul Muller.
(d) Gustav Hertz.
4. What mythologist does B make reference to in "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) Linda Reid.
(b) Edith Hamilton.
(c) Joseph Campbell.
(d) Robert Graves.
5. Who does Jared visit on June 8, looking for clues about Michael and Shirin, before going to find new spellings for Michael's name?
6. Jared says he has written his diary with the possibility of what?
(a) It being published.
(b) Someone destroying it.
(c) Someone reading it.
(d) It being heralded as a work of genius.
7. When does B say Salvationist religions came about?
(a) 0 to 500 C.E.
(b) 500 to 1400 C.E.
(c) 1400 to 1900 C.E.
(d) 0 to 1200 C.E.
8. B says the human population doubled how many times in the 190,000 years before the Agricultural Revolution?
9. Who says, "Anyone can be hunted."
10. What do doctors tell Jared happened to the theater?
(a) There was an explosion.
(b) It went out of business.
(c) It flooded.
(d) It caught fire.
11. Where does B give the lecture, "Population: A Systems Approach"?
12. Jared and Shirin want to protect who from Lulfre?
13. In what time does period does B say the first madhouse was created?
(a) 1200 to 1700.
(b) 500 to 1000.
(c) 1000 to 1200.
(d) 1700 to 1900.
14. B says what word is understood anywhere in the world?
15. B says Man has forgotten a time before what era?
(a) The Agricultural Revolution.
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(c) The Middle Ages.
(d) The Renaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jared's doctor at the recovery center?
2. When does B say crime emerged as a problem?
3. On what day does Jared conclude that a disaster happened at the theater?
4. How many Homo sapiens does B predict first emerged on earth?
5. What does Jared say is his favorite time for calling the receptionist at the recovery center.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)