|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albrecht say he will do to Jared if he starts to call himself B?
(a) Embarrass him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Worship him.
(d) Banish him.
2. What kind of books does B say will be read a dozen dozen times?
3. B says when population is increased, it is necessary to increase what?
(a) Food production.
(b) Land mass.
(c) Medication production.
(d) The university system.
4. Where does Jared spend hours looking for ways to spell Michael's name?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A university.
(c) The library.
(d) A government building.
5. With what sentence does Jared end his Epilogue?
(a) I am B.
(b) No one is B.
(c) You are B.
(d) We are B.
6. What mythologist does B make reference to in "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) Joseph Campbell.
(b) Robert Graves.
(c) Linda Reid.
(d) Edith Hamilton.
7. What is the date on the Epilogue?
(a) July 1.
(c) June 30.
(d) June 22.
8. In B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," he says he would wager that geneticists do not spend an hour a day reading what book?
(b) The Double Helix.
(c) The Interpretation of Dreams.
(d) On the Origin of Species.
9. In what city does B give the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
10. Who says, "Anyone can be hunted."
11. On what date does B give the lecture, "The Boiling Frog"?
(a) May 22.
(b) May 1.
(c) May 30.
(d) May 18.
12. B says the existence of a pre-agricultural man became undeniable in what century?
13. B believes cultures should be what?
14. What is the name of the theater where B gives the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
(b) Piccolo Teatro.
(d) Der Bau.
15. Why does Jared say he, Shirin, and Charles were targets?
(a) Because no one likes them.
(b) Because they are the Antichrist.
(c) Because they are misunderstood.
(d) Because they are B.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what theater does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
2. B says beginning in what year, the current generation has added a 10th voice to the chorus?
3. On what day does Jared conclude that a disaster happened at the theater?
4. On what date does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
5. Albrecht tells Jared he needs to remove the obscuring lenses of what?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)