|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does B give the lecture, "Population: A Systems Approach"?
(a) May 5.
(b) June 2.
(c) May 21.
(d) May 12.
2. In what time does period does B say the first madhouse was created?
(a) 1000 to 1200.
(b) 1700 to 1900.
(c) 1200 to 1700.
(d) 500 to 1000.
3. What is the name of the theater where B gives the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
(a) Piccolo Teatro.
(c) Der Bau.
4. What is the name of the book B reads about population?
(a) "Blessing: A Fable About Population."
(b) "Abundance: A Fable About Population."
(c) "Faith: A Fable About Population."
(d) "Surprise: A Fable About Population."
5. When does B say civil revolt, slavery, and inflation began?
(a) 1400 to 0 B.C.E.
(b) 100 A.D. to 2000 C.E.
(c) 100 B.C.E. to 1000 C.E.
(d) 500 to 0 B.C.E.
6. In what theater does B give the lecture, "The Boiling Frog"?
(a) Suomen Kansallisteatteri.
(b) Schauspielhaus Wahnfried.
(c) Stary Teatr.
(d) Yugoslav Drama Theatre.
7. What does B say is the first global salvationist religion?
8. B says Man has forgotten a time before what era?
(a) The Middle Ages.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Agricultural Revolution.
(d) The Industrial Revolution.
9. What happens to the tape recording Jared made of a conversation with Lulfre?
(a) It gets stolen.
(b) It gets thrown out of a window.
(c) It gets stepped on.
(d) It falls in the toilet.
10. How long has Jared been in the hospital at the start of Part Three?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
11. What does Albrecht say he will do to Jared if he starts to call himself B?
(a) Embarrass him.
(b) Banish him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Worship him.
12. On what date does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) May 16.
(b) June 1.
(c) May 19.
(d) May 3.
13. B says from 1200 to 1700, man was faced with what plague?
14. What mythologist does B make reference to in "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) Joseph Campbell.
(b) Edith Hamilton.
(c) Robert Graves.
(d) Linda Reid.
15. What kind of books does B say will be read a dozen dozen times?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jared entrust with a tape recording of a conversation with Lulfre?
2. Jared and Shirin want to protect who from Lulfre?
3. Jared says the tape recording he made of a conversation with Lulfre is gone because he is too what?
4. Where does Jared spend hours looking for ways to spell Michael's name?
5. In what time period does B say the frog in his boiling-frog metaphor for society has boiled?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)