|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jared says the tape recording he made of a conversation with Lulfre is gone because he is too what?
2. What is the date on Jared's first entry from Part Three of the book?
(b) May 31.
(c) June 2.
3. When does B say civil revolt, slavery, and inflation began?
(a) 100 A.D. to 2000 C.E.
(b) 500 to 0 B.C.E.
(c) 100 B.C.E. to 1000 C.E.
(d) 1400 to 0 B.C.E.
4. B says the existence of a pre-agricultural man became undeniable in what century?
5. Who asks Jared if he is B now?
6. What is the name of the theater where B gives the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
(a) Der Bau.
(d) Piccolo Teatro.
7. What is Michael's last name?
8. On what date does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) June 1.
(b) May 19.
(c) May 16.
(d) May 3.
9. What group of people does B say has been destroyed by the new culture's way of doing things?
(a) Property owners.
10. On what day does Jared conclude that a disaster happened at the theater?
11. What does Jared say is his favorite time for calling the receptionist at the recovery center.
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
12. What day of the week is June 8?
13. B says the good news is that culture is not what?
(c) The world.
(d) The future.
14. Albrecht tells Jared he needs to remove the obscuring lenses of what?
(a) The Great Remembering.
(c) The Great Forgetting.
(d) The Agricultural Revolution.
15. Jared says he is B because he is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," who is the author of "De revolutionibus orbium coelestium"?
2. What system of living does B believe is very successful?
3. In what year does the book "Silent Spring" come out?
4. What is the date on the Epilogue?
5. On what date is B's "The Great Forgetting" lecture presented?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)