|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does B give the lecture, "The Great Forgetting"?
2. Jared says he is B because he is what?
3. In what year does the book "Silent Spring" come out?
4. In B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," he says he would wager that geneticists do not spend an hour a day reading what book?
(a) The Double Helix.
(b) On the Origin of Species.
(c) The Interpretation of Dreams.
5. According to B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," who is the author of "De revolutionibus orbium coelestium"?
6. On what date is B's "The Great Forgetting" lecture presented?
(a) May 2.
(b) May 28.
(c) May 16.
(d) May 21.
7. B says what word is understood anywhere in the world?
8. Who does B say won a Nobel Prize for his work with DDT?
(a) Walther Bothe.
(b) Max Born.
(c) Paul Muller.
(d) Gustav Hertz.
9. On what date does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) June 1.
(b) May 3.
(c) May 16.
(d) May 19.
10. On what date does B give the lecture, "The Boiling Frog"?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 22.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 18.
11. In what time does period does B say the first madhouse was created?
(a) 1000 to 1200.
(b) 1700 to 1900.
(c) 1200 to 1700.
(d) 500 to 1000.
12. Is his June 8 entry, what time does Jared say he became homeless?
(a) 11 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
13. On what date does B give the lecture, "Population: A Systems Approach"?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 21.
(c) June 2.
(d) May 12.
14. What medical condition does Jared have at the beginning of Part Three?
(a) The flu.
(d) A broken back.
15. At what theater does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) Suomen Kansallisteatteri.
(b) Yugoslav Drama Theatre.
(c) Schauspielhaus Wahnfried.
(d) Stary Teatr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jared says he has written his diary with the possibility of what?
2. B says Homo sapiens were first seen on the planet how long ago?
3. The recovery center where Jared goes after he leaves the hospital is in what country?
4. In the book B reads about population, there is drug that increases what?
5. What does B say is the origin of the world's population explosion?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)