|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the cushions of the chair Jared sits in at the greenroom at the Schauspiel Wahnfried theater?
2. Who owns the shop where Charles buys Jared a fossil?
(a) Michael Miller.
(b) Mounir Gerth.
(c) Eric Rossman.
(d) Gustl Meyer.
3. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
4. Where does Charles die?
(a) In the streets.
(b) At a university.
(c) On a train.
(d) At a theater.
5. Who is the first person in the book to go by B?
6. What is the name of the teenage girl in Charles's party?
7. What is the name of the theater where Jared first sees Charles speak?
(b) El Edificio.
(c) Der Bau.
(d) Le Batiment.
8. Who does Jared fax every day?
9. Shirin draws a shape around her bricolage to represent what?
(a) A memory.
(b) An idea.
(c) A border.
(d) A relocation.
10. The god of what kind of religions speaks but fails to make himself understood, according to Shirin?
11. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
(b) Animated ones.
12. What does Lulfre send Jared to find?
(a) His long-lost sister.
(b) The Holy Grail.
(c) A new apprentice.
(d) The Antichrist.
13. What is Charles's last name?
14. What is Jared's last name?
15. What is the occupation of the man named Nixt in one of Charles's stories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I am B," in Jared's May 23 diary entry?
2. What kind of car does Shirin drive?
3. Who brought Christianity to the Romans, according to a conversation between Shirin and Jared?
4. In Shirin's bricolage, what item represents animism?
5. In Shirin's bricolage, what does Jared's fossil represent?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)