|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Vision is the flowing river"?
2. Where do Shirin and Jared go on the night of May 24?
(a) The park.
(b) To Michael's house.
(c) To a movie.
(d) To the theater.
3. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
4. What decade does Jared say he is living in a time capsule in?
5. When Jared goes to see Charles speak on May 19, what time does he arrive?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 6 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 7 o'clock.
6. What is the crowd of picketers calling Charles at the second lecture Jared attends?
(c) Whore monger.
7. What is the name of the teenage girl in Charles's party?
8. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
(b) Animated ones.
9. Shirin marks the tracks of what insect to when teaching Jared?
10. What shape does Shirin draw around her bricolage?
11. What university does Jared attend before he is loaned out?
(a) St. Jerome's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Peter's.
12. Who brought Christianity to the Romans, according to a conversation between Shirin and Jared?
(a) St. Mark.
(b) St. Matthew.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) St. Peter.
13. Shirin draws a shape around her bricolage to represent what?
(a) A border.
(b) A memory.
(c) An idea.
(d) A relocation.
14. What is the name of the story Charles tells Jared the first time they meet?
15. Shirin says the the real gods write in what rather than words?
(a) The universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shirin's bricolage, what item represents animism?
2. Who finds Charles dead?
3. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
4. What is Jared's last name?
5. The god of what kind of religions speaks but fails to make himself understood, according to Shirin?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)