|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "When Jesus departed, he left no one behind who was the message."
2. Shirin says the urge to know the future also came to Man through what?
3. Who owns the shop where Charles buys Jared a fossil?
(a) Gustl Meyer.
(b) Mounir Gerth.
(c) Eric Rossman.
(d) Michael Miller.
4. What is the name of the story Charles tells Jared the first time they meet?
5. What is the name of Charles's friend who is a maieutic teacher?
6. Who is the first person in the book to go by B?
7. Shirin uses an insect to tell Jared that every track begins and ends in the hand of who?
8. On what day does Jared begin writing his diary?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 22.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 10.
9. Shirin says animism is perfectly at home with what?
(c) The past.
10. What does Shirin tell Jared to do with his fossil when he asks her?
(a) To give it away.
(b) To keep it safe no matter what.
(c) To smash it.
(d) To use it for art.
11. How does Charles die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) Gun shot.
12. The god of what kind of religions speaks but fails to make himself understood, according to Shirin?
13. Shirin always wears what kind of shirt?
14. Who finds Charles dead?
15. What is the name of the theater where Jared first sees Charles speak?
(a) Le Batiment.
(b) El Edificio.
(c) Der Bau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jared think Charles is trying to get his attention during the second lecture he attends?
2. In Shirin's bricolage, what item represents animism?
3. Who does Bonnie believe ordered Charles's death?
4. Where does Charles die?
5. What is Charles's last name?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)