|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what continent does Lulfre send Jared?
(b) North America.
(c) South America.
2. What is the name of Charles's friend who is a maieutic teacher?
3. Who does Bonnie believe ordered Charles's death?
4. What time does Jared's phone ring in the morning on May 21?
5. Charles tells Jared a story in which the master has how many sets of teachings?
6. What kind of shoes does Shirin always wear?
7. Frau says she does not trust people of what religion?
8. What is the name of the story Shirin tells Jared on the train to Stuttgart?
(a) The Imperial Ice.
(b) The Imperial Frost.
(c) The Imperial Chill.
(d) The Imperial Freeze.
9. What does Shirin relate to a flowing river?
10. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
(c) Animated ones.
11. In Shirin's bricolage, what item represents animism?
(a) A ripped sock.
(b) Broken glass.
(c) An empty film canister.
(d) A brown paper bag.
12. What is Jared's occupation?
(a) Office manager.
13. To what Roman Catholic order does Jared belong?
14. What is the occupation of the man named Nixt in one of Charles's stories?
15. When Jared goes to see Charles speak on May 19, what time does he arrive?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shirin take Jared to put together her bricolage?
2. Who says, "I'm Christ's message"?
3. Jared receives an anonymous phone call telling him that he might find Charles in what city?
4. After Charles's second lecture, Jared follows him to a building marked what?
5. Shirin says revealed religions are perceived to be at odds with what?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)