|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
2. When Jared goes to see Charles speak on May 19, what time does he arrive?
(a) 6 o'clock.
(b) 8 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 9 o'clock.
3. Who finds Charles dead?
4. What kind of shoes does Shirin always wear?
5. What school does Jared work at?
(a) St. Thomas'.
(b) St. Andrew's.
(c) St. Edward's.
(d) St. Jude's.
6. To what Roman Catholic order does Jared belong?
7. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
8. Shirin draws a shape around her bricolage to represent what?
(a) A relocation.
(b) A border.
(c) A memory.
(d) An idea.
9. What color are the cushions of the chair Jared sits in at the greenroom at the Schauspiel Wahnfried theater?
10. Shirin says Takers see the world as made for who to conquer and rule?
(d) The gods.
11. What is the name of the teenage girl in Charles's party?
12. Who is the first person in the book to go by B?
13. Charles tells Jared a story in which the master has how many sets of teachings?
14. What is the first lecture Jared faxes to Lulfre?
(a) The Great Recollection.
(b) The Great Forgetting.
(c) The Great Thinking.
(d) The Great Remembering.
15. What is the name of the theater where Jared first sees Charles speak?
(a) Le Batiment.
(c) El Edificio.
(d) Der Bau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the story Shirin tells Jared on the train to Stuttgart?
2. What decade does Jared say he is living in a time capsule in?
3. Where do Shirin and Jared go on the night of May 24?
4. Shirin says the the real gods write in what rather than words?
5. What is Jared's occupation?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)