|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charles say was famous for his use of the maieutic method?
2. What is Jared's occupation?
(c) Office manager.
3. Who does Bonnie believe ordered Charles's death?
4. What is the name of the teenage girl in Charles's party?
5. What school does Jared work at?
(a) St. Edward's.
(b) St. Andrew's.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) St. Thomas'.
6. Shirin says revealed religions are perceived to be at odds with what?
(b) The world.
7. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
(d) Animated ones.
8. What color is the bergere where Charles sits in at the greenroom at the Schauspiel Wahnfried theater?
9. Jared says there are how many degrees of losing faith?
10. What does Lulfre send Jared to find?
(a) The Antichrist.
(b) A new apprentice.
(c) His long-lost sister.
(d) The Holy Grail.
11. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
12. Charles tells Jared a story in which the master has how many sets of teachings?
13. Who says, "I am B," in Jared's May 23 diary entry?
14. Shirin uses an insect to tell Jared that every track begins and ends in the hand of who?
15. Who owns the shop where Charles buys Jared a fossil?
(a) Gustl Meyer.
(b) Eric Rossman.
(c) Michael Miller.
(d) Mounir Gerth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university does Jared attend before he is loaned out?
2. Why does Jared think Charles is trying to get his attention during the second lecture he attends?
3. What does Shirin relate to a flowing river?
4. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
5. On what day does Jared begin writing his diary?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)