|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: The Great Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Roman Catholic order does Jared belong?
2. On what date does B give his lecture, "The Collapse of Values"?
(a) May 16.
(b) June 1.
(c) May 3.
(d) May 19.
3. Who brought Christianity to the Romans, according to a conversation between Shirin and Jared?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) St. Matthew.
(c) St. Mark.
(d) St. Peter.
4. What does Albrecht say he will do to Jared if he starts to call himself B?
(a) Worship him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Banish him.
(d) Embarrass him.
5. What does Shirin relate to a flowing river?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jared entrust with a tape recording of a conversation with Lulfre?
2. B says the good news is that culture is not what?
3. Where do doctors at the hospital tell Jared his belongings from the hotel are?
4. The story Charles tells Jared the first time they meet originates in what country?
5. Why does Jared think Charles is trying to get his attention during the second lecture he attends?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)