|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: The Great Remembering.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what Roman Catholic order does Jared belong?
2. B says a Swiss scientist won a Nobel Prize for his work with DDT in what year?
3. What is the name for people who see the gods as the strange force that animates a place?
(d) Animated ones.
4. On what date is B's "The Great Forgetting" lecture presented?
(a) May 21.
(b) May 16.
(c) May 2.
(d) May 28.
5. With what sentence does Jared end his Epilogue?
(a) We are B.
(b) No one is B.
(c) You are B.
(d) I am B.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does B give the lecture, "The Great Remembering"?
2. In B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," he says he would wager that geneticists do not spend an hour a day reading what book?
3. What time is it when Jared begins his May 20 journal entry?
4. When does B say was the beginning of modern culture?
5. Who do doctors tell Jared is the only person who has called him while he has been in the hospital?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)