|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: The Boiling Frog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the cushions of the chair Jared sits in at the greenroom at the Schauspiel Wahnfried theater?
2. B believes cultures should be what?
3. What new item does Jared say he has obtained at the beginning of his May 20 diary entry?
(a) A violin.
(b) A watch.
(c) A toaster oven.
(d) A tape recorder.
4. What is Michael's last name?
5. Jared rushes to write his Epilogue because Michael is taking him to what city?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charles's last name?
2. The story Charles tells Jared the first time they meet originates in what country?
3. What system of living does B believe is very successful?
4. Jared and Shirin want to protect who from Lulfre?
5. What figure from the Bible does Jared say is Christ's message?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)