|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Friday, May 24 (2 am).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man named Nixt in one of Charles's stories?
2. Who owns the shop where Charles buys Jared a fossil?
(a) Eric Rossman.
(b) Michael Miller.
(c) Gustl Meyer.
(d) Mounir Gerth.
3. What is the name of Charles's assistant?
4. What is Jared's occupation?
(a) Office manager.
5. In Shirin's bricolage, what does the pen represent?
(a) The Law of Light.
(b) The Law of Life.
(c) The Law of Loss.
(d) The Law of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Charles that Jared is not an assassin?
2. What is Monika and Heinz's last name?
3. Why does Jared think Charles is trying to get his attention during the second lecture he attends?
4. What does Bonnie's father do for a living?
5. Charles tells Jared a story in which the master has how many sets of teachings?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)