|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: The Collapse of Values.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to B's lecture, "The Great Forgetting," who is the author of "Principia"?
2. With what sentence does Jared end his Epilogue?
(a) You are B.
(b) No one is B.
(c) I am B.
(d) We are B.
3. What kind of books does B say will be read a dozen dozen times?
4. Jared says he is B because he is what?
5. What new item does Jared say he has obtained at the beginning of his May 20 diary entry?
(a) A toaster oven.
(b) A watch.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Silent Spring"?
2. Shirin says Takers see the world as made for who to conquer and rule?
3. What day of the week is June 8?
4. In Shirin's bricolage, what does Jared's fossil represent?
5. B says a large part of cultural mythology claims a profound gulf between what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)