|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: The Boiling Frog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles says a maieutic teacher acts as what for his pupils?
2. What new item does Jared say he has obtained at the beginning of his May 20 diary entry?
(a) A toaster oven.
(b) A violin.
(c) A watch.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. The recovery center where Jared goes after he leaves the hospital is in what country?
4. In what city does B give the lecture, "The Boiling Frog"?
5. Who do doctors tell Jared is the only person who has called him while he has been in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles say discovered that yellow fever is carried by mosquitoes?
2. What time is it when Jared begins his May 20 journal entry?
3. Who says, "When Jesus departed, he left no one behind who was the message."
4. What medical condition does Jared have at the beginning of Part Three?
5. On what day does Jared conclude that a disaster happened at the theater?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)