Section 1: Friday, May 10; Tuesday, May 14; Thursday, May 16 & Friday, May 17
1. What is Jared's last name?
2. What is Jared's occupation?
(d) Office manager.
3. What university does Jared attend before he is loaned out?
(a) St. Jerome's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Peter's.
4. What school does Jared work at?
(a) St. Edward's.
(b) St. Andrew's.
(c) St. Thomas'.
(d) St. Jude's.
5. What is Lulfre's first name?
6. On what day does Jared begin writing his diary?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 22.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 10.
7. To what Roman Catholic order does Jared belong?
8. What does Lulfre send Jared to find?
(a) His long-lost sister.
(b) A new apprentice.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) The Antichrist.
9. To what continent does Lulfre send Jared?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
10. What is Charles's last name?
11. Jared receives an anonymous phone call telling him that he might find Charles in what city?
(d) St. Paul.
This section contains 3,260 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)