|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the family in "The October Game?"
2. Tomorrow's Child" is set in which year?
3. A person's life span typically lasts how many days?
4. What is the profession of the men?
(a) Ambulance drivers.
(b) Garbage men.
5. Who becomes suspicious of the mushrooms being grown in "Boys! Raise Giant Mushrooms in Your Cellar?"
6. Where was the man's body found?
(d) On the street.
7. How many men gather together in a deep conversation in "Long After Midnight?"
8. What word is used to mean "grab with force?"
9. Where does the story take place?
10. What is the name of the doomed man?
11. Who is responsible for digging up the bodies?
(a) Cemetery workers.
(d) Road crew.
12. What do the men find on the beach instead?
(a) Car keys.
13. Where does the man go on his final vacation?
(d) British Isles.
14. What event takes place during the story?
(b) Winter solstice.
(c) Veteran's Day.
15. What is the name of the marionette used in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Freeleigh's military rank?
2. What is the setting used in "The Women?"
3. What is the name of the protagonist in "The Utterly Perfect Murder?"
4. "The Tombling Day" deals with activities that take place in which location?
5. The couple's main argument regards which subject?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)