|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the batman that lives in Europe?
2. The opposing town builds an object in the shape of which animal?
3. What reason are the explorers killed in "The City?"
(d) Insulting residents.
4. What is the first name of the wife's lover?
5. What word best describes the boy's behavior?
6. What is the name of the alternative medicine practitioner in "Skeleton?"
7. What is the name of the woman Water meets?
8. What time of day is significant to the women in "Embroidery?"
(a) 8:00 PM
(b) 10:00 AM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 5:00 PM
9. Which two characters decide to go off on vacation to get away from their wives?
(a) Elliot and Einar.
(b) Hollis and Hitchcock.
(c) Travis and Black.
(d) Smith and Braling.
10. What is the term used for the lifelike androids?
11. What is the name of the family doctor?
12. The couple decides to use time travel to escape to which year?
13. What type of animal is being hunted "A Sound of Thunder?"
(b) Blue whale.
14. What type of group arrives on planet in "The Fire Balloons?"
15. What is the name of the protagonist in "The Night?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place visited by the family each summer?
2. How many hunters go on the trip?
3. The couple decides to relocate to which country?
4. What is the name of the woman's nephew?
5. What did the Martians use to trick the Earthlings?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)