1. To what city is Florence compared in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of Michelangelo's famous sculpture, which is mentioned in the first paragraph of Chapter 1?
3. What is in the middle of the main piazza of Florence?
A parking lot.
4. Where is Donatello's David?
5. What adjective does the author use to describe Venice and Siena in Chapter 1?
6. What is the name of the river that runs through Florence?
7. What is the bird of Florence?
8. Who is the patron saint of Florence?
Saint John the Baptist.
This section contains 3,444 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)